Why does everyday have to feel like this?

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hello, Im so tired of feeling like I live in a nightmare! The mental part and panic that comes over me sometimes is too much! I always have to read old post to make sure that I am not loosing it sad I hope that everyone is doing well today! Praying for all of us day and night smile

0 likes, 78 replies

78 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

I am in the beginning of it and also praying this eases up ! It is a nightmare hang in there !
    • Posted

Hi, I am sorry that you are going through this as well. Its a roller coaster ride without the fun. I hope that you are having a good day. Take care!
    • Posted

Hi, I am sorry that you are going through this as well. Its a roller coaster ride without the fun. I hope that you are having a good day. Take care!
    • Posted

• Posted

• Posted

• Posted

Dear becky

It's awful isn't it? I keep having the panic, some days are better than others but if I have to do something different in my day I can panic about the thought of it, everyday seems like a challenge x

• Posted

Hello, it is awful! I wake up most days in a panic......its scary at times. Its sad because when I have a good day I always have the fear of the bad day coming in the back of my head sad Your right everyday is a challenge. What do you do when you feel this way?

• Posted

Dear becky

I try to carry on as normal, I like to swim but sometimes the anxiety stops me wanting to even do that especially if I really feel panicky, sometimes I leave it and wont go and other timea I force myself but if it gets too much I cut it short. I had to take my dad to the hospital the other day but didnt really feel like going but I had to drive him there. I had a panic attack in the car with him last time but he didn't notice because I tried my best to hide it. It was pretty scary for me, the strange thing is I am better driving on my own, I think I panic at the thought of showing myself up infront of people! I also get anxious waiting at tills and receptions I feel like I need to keep moving and get away it really is a awful feeling especially when the panic arises. I do try to focus on the breathing and slow it down because once that goes it will end up into full blown panic x

• Posted

Ladies,

I just wanted to give you all a little encouragement . I am currently trying bio identical hormones. I am working with a doctor that specializes in it and it's not that expensive . I am going to stick with it for awhile to see if it works for me and if not I'm going to try a low dose birth control pill called Lo Loestrin. My sister is a year older than me and it has helped her tremendously with anxiety and the blues .

She claims it evens things out. Have a great day????

• Posted

I am on estrodial and progesterone creams . I do get my levels checked every three months. I have only been on bioidentical hormones for about a month. I have heard it takes a couple months to get balanced . I will keep you all posted .
    • Posted

These are prescribed correct? I'm confused because there are creams you can buy at health stores but guessing they cannot be all that effective and dangerous if a woman's progesterone levels do not require a replacement. I used to clean and take care of everything and I'm trying now, but I'm all over the place and although my house isn't messy, its dirty. Ugh

• Posted

Hi Peggy

Which progesterone cream were you prescribed? At the moment I'm on utrogestan tablets for the progesterone x

• Posted

Hi Michelle,

My doctor doesn't trust the compound pharmacists so she mixes her own for her patients. It is phamaceutucal grade progesterone .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.