Why does menopause have to feel like your dying???

Posted , 14 users are following.

So why do these symptoms that come and go time and time again have to feel like this time might be it?? I mean really they get that bad and the health anxiety that follows is insane wth!!# I don't know about everyone else but I'm sick of this sheesh!!!! Well I'm not new to this one but it doesn't always hit me but when it does I know a awful migraine is coming, and its a very red corner of my eye gets really blood shot has me thinking I have a brain bleed, now my serious side of my brain is telling me no way you've had this before, but the negative side of my brain is telling me otherwise! Does anyone else get the really red blood shot eye in just one eye? I'm so tired of all the dizziness , headaches and migraines, the off balance numbness and brain fog , and these weird feel like you're going to die symptoms like head zaps sharp pains everywhere shaky weak legs.. Anyone out there that have gotten better after years of this? I always try and ignore and push on thru but some days you just can't 😪

3 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

its a sick tormenting curse is what all this crap is i feel like im dying everyday too. begging pleading praying 24/7 is all i do and cry and cry

• Edited

Thank you ladies for all your replies it helps so so much knowing I'm not the only one feeling so bad.. Even though I don't want any of you out there feeling bad either.. I guess it just helps that we can compare our symptoms because the symptoms that go with this menopause are so bizarre.. And to have doctors tell you no it can't be this or that I've never heard of that is just mind blowing to me how truly clueless and unhelpful these doctors are now a days.. If its not in their text books then it must not exist to them.. And well it must if all us ladies out there are having the same issues day after day while hormones are winding down..this all is a bad nightmare..never in a million, years could anyone tell me this is what my 40s was going to be like.. I truly feel robbed.. Sad alone scared nervous and mad as hell, that this is how it is..its B.S

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.