why me

Posted , 15 users are following.

I wish that was so,but in the world i have been it,men want sex,you all have boyfriend commintments,i bet there isnt 1 person on this site that has had this terrible deisease was single and then found a loving man that was understanding.not likely!!!!.i have problems just like anyone else,but i cant think of what could be worse then this,oh wait yes i can,not ever being able to live in a place of my own,some man wrecked that for the rest of my life.i have about 3 problems in this life that will never ever go away,1 of them being this stupid disease.the other 2 can never be fixed either,but this one is the worst of the worst.why do we have this?i just dont get it.negetive or not,i know i am single for rest of my life.you all have men i'm sure of it.or there is just a few of us that are on here that is single,i wonder if the ones that are single feel they will be single forever.there just has to be some answer to this.they have a so called cure now for hep c took years.well i will be long gone when they can fix this one.i wish i could be postive some how but really how?

0 likes, 48 replies

48 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Lori

I understand how desperate you feel.  I feel the same.

I too am alone, and cannot see a man that would be interested in a woman with this problem.

How old are you?

Where do you live?

• Posted

wow!!! someone agrees with me.i am 56 live in Washingon.not d c .i have had this for about 7 years,just gets worse and worse,last time i had sex was 3 years ago,and it hurt.Iknow that was the end of it.You hear stories on here oh it can be possible to have sex,but not full sex those days are over i dont care what anyone says.It bumbs me out,only because i know no man will forsure want me,i dont care so much about the sex i just know sex is a big part of love and romance.it is so unfair.what can be worse?nothing that i can think of.How old are you/,and where you live?
  • Posted

Hi lori

You are not alone.. I am in the middle of a divorce and am almost 58, so you see I have no man in my life either but to be honest I wouldn't want another one, as long as i have family and good friends that's all I need much more loyal, the ladies on here that have good husbands are lucky and I am pleased for them it does not make me bitter one little bit, I have met some lovely lovely ladies on here that I am now friends with, how old are you lori.

• Posted

I'm 56 you have a great attitude.I knew i was never going to find love in this life.well now it is only confermed by this stupid l s.there are many things in this world but this?well i'm not afraid to say this,i have had herpies sence i was 14 first time i was ever checked.i have lived with this,and has been much better to deal with,it only took sex out of quation when there was a out break,had children they were all birn c section only because i was to small to have them,not because of the herpies.i delt with this all my life and excepted it.but this l s is truely the worst of the worst,so totally unfair.you probably have been loved in life,i have never had love in my life before.i just never will now.thanks alot l s
  • Posted

Hi Lori

sorry your feeling so down. I do have a husband and felt a bit like you as in only 4o but as soon as I used the steroid cream I went back quite normalish. I can tell as my bits seem to ip of shrunk in a bit ( cliterous) but to the untrained eye I doubt anyone would notice . Maybe you have a worse case but with the right creams you should be able to still have sex ... Stay strong x 

• Posted

well se hurt and stung when i had it last which was 3 years ago,who wants sex when it hurts so bad.it is never going to get any better,just not likeley.i have heard to much that sex is even not happening for a few woman on here.i don't like sex that much really anyway,i just no how much guys like it.so love will never happend in my life time.it is hard to beleiver any different
    • Posted

Most people say not going to have sex.i dont know when really to use the steroid stuff.I use it when i start eaching bad and it stings.this l s is the stupidist thing ever.it ruiens peoples love life.i thought maybe i would find love some day but now no way,i know i cant have sex.when i did 3 years ago ,he barely could do it,it was like him having a virgin,then wer finally could,but ever time we did have sex,it hurt super bad,no thanks,why have sex if it hurts.there isnt no cream out there that is going to give sex back.thats ok i am never going to have love in this life.you all are lucky to have been loved
  • Posted

At first I thought my world caved in, but it didn't.  After a period of grieving over my loss, going through this deep valley emotionally, I eventually learned to live with this debilitating disease. And you will too.  

Maybe it helps to focus on the simple fact that it is possible to live a full life once you have all under control. 

• Posted

Lori I am on anti depressants because of this and they have helped me a lot to relax before taking them I was a nervous wreck but also going through my divorce hasn't helped me I think because of this my husband started cheating and he led a double life for a few years, so you see many of us have problems, I noticed I started with mine after an abnormal smear test
    • Posted

Thankyou Sandra

Yes it did but just keep telling myself what a cruel heartless man he was can't wait for my divorce to be settled.

• Posted

i would also thin a man would cheat on me if i had one because i wouldnt be able to give them sex. men ugh guess i have had enough of them in my life time,they were all wrong anyway
    • Posted

Hi lori

I really know how you feel and sometimes I miss the company of a man, but definitely not the sex...infact this disease stops you wanting sex, like you said.. I don't think many men would be content to just snuggle up on the sofa... Have you ever had a problem with cervical smear test and abnormal cells and does this disease affect your mouth any burning with spivey foods Xx

• Posted

Karen, burning in your mouth with spicey foods tells you that you might have Lichen Planus in your mouth.  For that reason I stopped eating spicey foods, as much as I liked it, too bad.  I also stopped using toothpaste and use a bit of baking soda instead.  And I rinse my mouth with coconut oil so now and then. (don't swallow)  It all has helped and jsut recently got a positive note from my dentist on how well all looked. 
    • Posted

Thanks hanny yes I do have LP in my mouth, I had a biopsy years ago and one of my lovely friends I met on here very kindly got me some herbal toothpaste.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.