Posted , 10 users are following.
Here I am getting myself in the 'zone' to have this operation and as we know it is bad enough 'going for it'.
I put off this surgery for 8 years, due to Breast Cancer, now trying to think positive picking up from where I left off. Now I don't know whether to postpone this long awaited surgery which I am told should be a date in July.
My husband's relatives are coming over from Cananda! It has been announced that they will stay with us for a week and have two children 5 & 8! What annoys me is my OH does all the talking and my op has not been mentioned and I know it is because he wants them here, naturaly, and says we will manage. (he says when he went to Canada they were so good to him and he should return their hospitatilty - which I can understand - trust the timing to be against me. (feeling sorry for myself now)
Reading all your posts and with a date coming up in July - what would you do? I have said to my husband I could postpone it to after they have been e.g. ask for September time and he announced but my sister, her daughter and her little girl could be coming then!
I thought why is this happening after all these years - just when I want to sit in my own mess and get over this op. So I will be 70 in July - I am afraid if I put it off for this year will I put it off for ever.
I would love to be able to get this operation over without staying guests. OH said they can look after themselves and I think ' This is turning my home into a self catering cottage with me in the middle wanting to be in my own misery, pain and pyjamas.
OK - that's my moan over - it's good to talk. x
2 likes, 20 replies