Wild Yam Cream Update

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hello to my wonderful band of sisters here on this Forum. This place has been a REFUGE to me. Let me say it again...this place has been a: REFUGE!!!

I am so grateful for this forum and for all of you! I followed you ladies and spent hours upon hours before officially joining this forum in June and finally had the courage to post and share in this journey with you.

I've been having 8 "better" days. 8! This feels like a miracle to me. 

I started that wild yam cream on August 9. I started for the first 7 days on 10 mg in am and 10mg in pm. I an now on 20mg am and 20mg pm. I do not know if it is placebo or not - but then I'm thinking I will take the placebo, right?

I wanted to share this because I've been inspired and encouraged by each of you who have had positive results when you find a supplement, vitamin, bhrt, anti-depressant, etc. I knew I had to try something and I'm starting with this wild yam cream. My friend who was in pharmacy for years was the one who suggested I start with this wild yam cream and also recommended several menopause books that I've been poring over. 

I hope this inspires some! I know you can all relate to clinging to "better" days. You've all been there for me when I suffered for weeks on end since June. I know this can be a roller coaster - but I now have a written record here on this forum that I really did experience 8 "better" days. smile 

8 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

That’s great to hear Finny ! I do hope it continues for you ... I think just ‘believing ‘ something is going to work and having faith in it makes all the difference . Lifts our spirits which most of the time can be so low . 
    • Posted

Yes ! Completely agree ! I was on the patch and just didn’t feel right on it like my body didn’t like it although it was helping a bit it bloated me and gave me acne . Now I’m on the creams and they don’t feel as strong and I just ‘feel’ like they are going to work better .

So go with your intuition and let’s start ‘believing ‘ !!!! We MUST all get better soon ! 

Life is too short for all this crap!! 

• Posted

Wow, Finney! I'm so glad that you found something that works for you. I hope you have many more of those great days ahead.

• Posted

City this is very good news whatever you are taking and is obviously helping you maybe you can private message me the brand name I would love to know.

especially because of the research you have done this is good news May it continue!

Xoxoxo

• Posted

Thanks so much, Mauiblue. You all have provided so much comfort to me during the most difficult time in my life. We know from the research that this can be an incredibly rocky road of symptoms. I'm thankful for these past days - maybe they will be the worst weeks of my peri/meno transition? I won't know. But I have this group and a lot of options available; for that I am grateful! HUGS to you. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.