will citalopram really get the guy back i used to be???

Posted , 7 users are following.

hi all, ive been struggling with depression and anxiety for a few months now, stress and problems over the past few years, i seem to be thinking more of the sad times and not the good times, i was never thr centre of attention kind of guy but was always to one to make people laugh and smile, since the depression and anxiety have hit me i've loss the happiness, the willingness to train in the gym, just want to stay in bed and dont care about what happens to me, i've read alot of your posts and feel like i have alot in common with a good fair few of you, my only hope and i pray to god we all get well again and continue with a happy journey and safe future.

thanks nick

0 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.