withdrawl symptoms

Posted , 5 users are following.

I havent taken traz in about 3 days now, trying to wean off 50mg's, has anybody experienced cracking and popping sounds in their head and little in the jaw. Also, tension on my head and with hears felling plugged like on a plane, i am desperate for info, has anybody had these symptoms from quiting this lovely drug? also has anybody experienced HIGH blood pressure from it , and anxiety or panic attacks i think what it might be?

0 likes, 28 replies

28 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi David

I am 20 months post klonopin and about 21 months post traz.

It certainly is a lot better, but |I feel like I am protracted. I still have waves and windows. Such a long process....Only patience gets you through it

How are you doing?

• Posted

I am so very glad to hear you are doing well. It is sure an experience I will never want to go through again. I am post 20 months from clonezepam and about 21 months from trazodone.

I am certainly better but not 100 %. I so still get waves and windows too. |There are the most annoying as when I am in a wave, the fear of it sometimes overtakes me. I feel like....oh my goodness, it's coming back.

I follow and read a 12-18 month protracted on Benzo buddies. It really helps knowing that a lot of people really do experience this, this far out.

What do you experience in your wave, and how often and for how long?

• Posted

Sorry David34720, this message was meant for Determindtowin

• Posted

After 10 years of Trazodone as a sleep aid (50mg) I stopped taking it 2 years ago, since then I have experienced blurred or smoky vision, continuous ringing in my ears (tinitus), serious tension headaches in my head and neck often triggered by smells like bleach or my wife's nail polish remover. I thought I had Occipital Neuralgia but after stumbling on to this site I'm starting to rethink my initial assumption. If anyone can corroborate these effects I love to hear from you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.