Woke up with one eye smaller! HELP PLS.

Posted , 3 users are following.

imageHello, I woke up on July 17th and noticed that my left eye was way smaller than my right eye. I'm 26 year old female and have never had this problem before. The night before I had a very bad headache and even the day before that. I'm not sure if that could play a role in it. My mom's house is pretty dusty and dirty and the room I slept in hasn't been cleaned in a long time. Its been 2 days now and my eye still looks the same. I'm no longer around those same allergens. I have no pain, no discharge or swelling. The only thing that I have is some redness and that it looks like my eye shrunk! Has anyone had this experience before?image

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Also my left eyebrow has always been more raised and the normal eye is my right eye (the one that looks like its bulging lol).

• Posted

Sounds like an allergy. I would see an eye doctor or an allergist.

• Posted

I've googled smaller eye and allergies and tried to do a ton of research and haven't found much information on it besides it being silent sinus syndrome or ptosis. I'm a little worried because I've seen no improvement the past two days even though I'm not around the same allergens anymore. I hope its nothing too severe 😕

• Posted

It doesn't really look serious. Doctor can put your mind at ease. I know, we all hate to go,but it's worth it to ease your mind.😊

• Posted

Hi! I have the same issues. May I know how'd you overcome this? I woke up yesterday with a red eye (right side) and used some eye drops. Today I noticed my right eye is smaller. I'm so worried. 😦

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.