woke up with racing heart and it won't slow down

Posted , 7 users are following.

I woke up this morning I did not feel ok I still don't it's not a anxiety feeling and keep getting on and off chest aches and pains I feel Dizzy and just not well but can't put my finger on why I feel so unwell my heart started pounding as soon as I got out of bed at 9 and now it's 12 and my pulse is ranging from 102-145 I have had a heart us that showed nothing and a holter that also showed a good heart but my heart just won't slow down it was even high at hospital last week but they said it's because I'm in hospital even though I tried to explain it's Been like it all week I'm sat resting with a heart rate of 102+ im scared what damage is happening as I don't feel good as it is I was suppose to go to doctors today but my partners working and until late and I can't go out on my own does anybody know what it could be when I have been told by doctors and hospital my heart is Normal im not anxiouse today either it's just this ill weird feeling xx

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi i can really feel your pain as i see each post from you everyday. I have been through situation where i used to feel every single day that i am going to die but by the grace of god i am still here i started lexapro 10 mg with .5 xanx which helped me alot are you on some medication?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.