Worms in the Face

Posted , 854 users are following.

Hi All,  I dont know if anyone has come across this.  I have a worm infestation in my face.  They travel around under the skin leaving tracks and bursting holes into my skin.  they create glass like balls that split the skin open and move around my skin with ease. 

I first reported it 3 months ago and the doctors totally ignored me treating me for a secondary infection that was caused by open wounds in my face.  They have given me 4 courses of antibiotics treating the wrong infect but totally ignored waht I was telling ithem about the worms. 

The worms whatever they are are very sharp and whereever they travel through in my face the skin collapses, leaving it like plastercine and it causes tiny splinters that are as sharp as anything that inbed themselves in the inside and outside of my skin right down to the lowest skin level. My skin is also producing a clear sticky substance which feels like little shards of glass if I touch it.  All in all, it really couldnt be much worse except for the fact they have made a hole around my mouth which they can look out of.  I am totally sane!

I am in pieces.  I've been telling the doctors what it is and they have totally ignored me.  Even refusing to refer after an A & E i visited confirmed I needed to be referred as the lesions had been on my face for so long.   

I discovered I had private medical care through my company which now thank god means I've seen my first dermatologist.  He's referred me to another dermatlogist that apparently knows more about things in the skin who I'm yet to see.  Even though he's now put me in the right direction, I'm not convinced he was sure it is worms.  I can pull 1/2 inch worms out of my skin bit by bit.  They look like thread worms and never come out intact, you pull little bits off of them.  It leaves worm shape dents in my face and they feel like little match sticks under the skin.  Nobody is taking me seriously as people dont really get worms in the face. 

They have totally destroyed me skin and I have bad scaring.  I have never had acne and had no scaring.   This has all been caused in the last 3 months.  I dread to think how many are alive in there now they'v been left so long.

Has anyone ever heard of anything like this?

81 likes, 2867 replies

2867 Replies

Prev Next
  • Edited

Sorry this is the December one.
    • Posted

Hey!

The only thing she could think of that fits the Bill would be mucocutaneous leishmaniasis. If you Google the symptoms you will scare yourself so just don't. Just know if it is this you need to get it treated asap!

The worms first show symptoms by making ulcer like sores on your face... And can move around. They don't grow very big but the damage they do can be catastrophic.

I would also put in a formal complaint about your doctor once you face a formal diagnosis.

Xxxx

• Posted

Thanks Gracie, I will ask the dermatologist about that kind of worm on Tuesday.  I defo wont google it, i'm freaked out enough as it is.

I do intend to put a formal complaint against the doctors surgery.. hopefully the dermatologist takes it seriously on Tuesday because my skin is looking clearer than normal.  They are defo still in there.

I started crystalice cream yesterday and the sore by my mouth is looking a bit better.

• Posted

I thought leishmaniasis was caused by a sandfly? Another thing it could be is a pin worm they have a sharp back end.  I don't know if they get under the skin in ones face or not though.
    • Posted

That's what they are doing to my scalp! My hair is now cropped easier to show a non believing doctor!i was covering my head with Vaseline and they've been coming into my eyes! At first seeing floaters eye dr saw saw nothing!. I want them dead and out before they turn into the full size that I was passing when I first starting the ivermectin. Nightmare!
    • Posted

I've seen them in the toilet bowel mine are Fluke worms. CDC says from eating under cooked crabs , crayfish. I have a lump on the side of my head now. I want to take a knife to it so bad but o one it will only instigate and make it bite and more active! It's sleeping I'll read to it!
    • Posted

Your correct about the sandfly but there are quite a few studies that have taken place that suggest that ther are slot of other vectors that have been responsible for not only this but other things such as myiasis. Other s have just not been documented. In the US doctors will tell you that a pinworm cannot inhabit the skin. Which doesent makes sense when they claim that they can cause folliculitis and infect females in more than just the behind. U.K. Folks believe differently about the pinworm and I think they are right. Plus if you google it will find a couple of case study's ( US studies) documenting a young girl with pinworms in the eyes and one study from the same group that documents a person with subcutaneous lesions from the result of pinworms. Who's to say what all they can and can't do and what can and can't be the carrier of such things. The US medical professionals like to believe that if it hasn't been studied and documented then it must not be possible. It's all crazy to me.
    • Posted

I WAS BITTEN BY SANDFLIES, I HAVE TOLD ALL 41 DOCTORS THIS, AND NOT ONE HAS TESTED ME FOR LEISHMANSIS. Meanwhile I get worse and worse, open ulcers in my mouth for 5 years that don't heal, they itch beyond anything, I even take a razor to my gums where they are located, the itch is so bad. I have them on my back and arms, these tend to go away after a few months but than come back. I have had worms, thin white ones drop out of the sores onto my gums. I have picked out worms from the ulcers on my arms. I brought the worms into a vet finally and told them my cat spit these up, he looked under the microscope and said they where definately parasites. My biggest problem is how to get a doctor who can treat me, I have called every doctor in my surrounding area and nobody treats parasites unless you have a diagnois, the labs don't even give you a test for it. I also had mylasis with bugs flying out of my mouth after putting olive oil in my canals built by something in my gums, 3 bags of them and still no doc believed me said I picked them up off the street and told me to go see a therapist. I reached a man over the internet who was the head of bter foundation and he agreed they where mylasis, but once they fly out they do not come back just the damage they did remains. Just not funny anymore and I am done going to doctors unless they know about parasites, just can't seem to find one.
    • Posted

Why do the mrdical professionals not even believe because they don't want to, or are they just scared I pray and hope that one or many of the people who have humiliated and shunned our pleas for help no wonder why we or if at least most of us have thoughts of suicide .and why couldn't there be a new parasite or pin worm mind you everything changes nothing is here to remain the same sharks never would you hear of attacks on shore now almost daily in the summer months let's face it times change and evolve but humans most are skeptic and closed minded now i belive in anythingI was until this happened to me
    • Posted

Hi nicolamc how do you put your photo on i cant do it. I had a hole in my chin where yours is marked. Ihave seen the dermatologist and psychiatrist.  Ive just replied to someone else as i am quite pleased with the outcome. I decided i had morgellons but actually after descovering a malassezia blog i have storted to make progress. Its a fungus that is hard to kill. It moves and generally makes a mess. It looks like morgellons. If you google malassezia it doesnt look like what you have but if you look up the blog it helps.
    • Posted

Hi, Joanne. First, you have to load the "desktop view" in your browser in order to get the attachment button to show.

• Posted

me 83163,

Blood Flukes are nothing to joke about, I have them and am working on getting rid of them for the rest of my life for maintenance purposes. They can cause some types of cancer, bladder cancer is the one I've read about the most. Back in November 2015, I got ovarian cancer. I'm no doctor, but I am looking into natural remedies. Blood Flukes can passed on to others if your hygiene is not good, your clothes and bedding need changing on a very regular schedule. I've read, they can get into your brain and/or heart possibly causing death!

So no more reading to them! They're not your bedtime friends!

• Edited

Just to let everyone know my Dermotolgest gave me something that is stopping the problem with my face . Now I have something growing under my top lip and coming out of my cheeks! Don't understand why I see it and doctors think my lip and inside of my mouth is normal! I know my body and it's not normal. I've had a cough since April and been on antibiotics many times still can't get rid of it! It's a dry cough . I never smoked so not a smokers cough. Drives me crazy at night when I'm trying to sleep! Anyone has any idea what might help?

• Posted

Try gargling either bi carb soda or salt and cold water make sure u spit it out..
    • Posted

Try gargling with 3 drops tea tree oil, tablespoon of organic coconut oil in a glass of warm water. It works for me. Good luck
    • Posted

Baking soda is cure in n out of body. Warning it works so fast that. U hurt thy whipe off as soon as baking soda hits them. N it leaves skin raw.
    • Posted

Google LIVER FLUKE I POSTED MY SYPTOMS WHICH ARE SIMILAR TO EVERYONES ON THIS PAGE!!!

PARASITES AND WORM INVASION

AND A LOVELY LADY NAMED LINDA GOT BACK TO ME IT EXPLAINS  ALOT 

• Posted

I HAVE THE SAME SYMPTOMS GOOGLE

LIVER FLUKE IT EXPLAIN ALOT 

PARASITE AND WORM INVASION

• Posted

PARASITE AND WORM INVASION

I HAVE POSTED THIS ON MY OWN PAGE

A LOVELY LADY SEEN MY POST AND SAID IT SEEMS LIKE

LIVER FLUKE

I GOOGLED IT AND ITS SEEMS TO BE CORRECT PICTURES AND ALL

SHE HAS POSTED HELPFUL INFORMATION ON MY PAGE

• Posted

GOOGLE LIVER FLUKE 

PARASITES AND WORM INVASION

I OBVIOUSLY COPPED THE LOT!!! BUT A LOVELY LADY SEEN MY POST AND GAVE ME SOME GOOD ADVICE, SO CHECK OUT MY PAGE

YES I AGREE WITH YOU THEY DONT LIKE TO BE DISTURBED THEY HATE HEAT AND LOVE THE NIGHT LIFE MAYBE I SHOULD TRYING READING TO MINE IN STEAD OF PUMPING UP THE MUSIC:-((((

• Posted

Hi Shelly 

I've had it for a year now and posted on my page

PARASTIES AND WORMS

A LADY HAS REPLIED TO MY POST VERY HELPFUL SHE ALSO SUGGESTED I MAY HAVE 

LIVER FLUKE

I GOOGLED IT AND ITS SCARY BUT  IT MATCHES WHAT WE ARE ALL GOING THROUGH SHE ALSO GAVE GOOD ADVICE AND SO DOES LOOKING UP LIVER FLUKE YOU CAN CHECK OUT MY PAGE AS NOW I HAVE MORE AMMUNITION FOR THE DOCTORS I WILL BE GOING IN ON FRIDAY FULLY ARMED AND WANTING ANSWERS INSTEAD OF BEING DISMISSED BLOOD TEST REVEAL NOTHING!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Posted

Karen,

First of all thank you so much for your reply.  This is destroying my life and my skin.  I have reached out to so many and you have been the only person to reply. I am go to your page now... Again, thank you...

Shelley 

• Edited

Your welcome Shelly I'm new to this site so I'm learning to navigate my way around it, so sorry if I haven't seen your post on my page yet but otherwise I worked out you can press on the envelope and it's like private chat either way Hun be assured I'm here for you in any way I can help its sad that 😪😪😪 we and so many other people meet on this page but unfortunately it's also comforting to know you are not alone or insane 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Posted

Shelley I dont think many people are on this post anymore. There is a facebook group called human parasites. Or curezone. I wish you all the best. I pray for everyone who is suffering with this nightmare. 

• Edited

Thank you so much Teresa... I will look into it... my only concern is that I really do not want my Facebook friends to see my posts 😘😘😘

• Posted

Hi Shelley,

?Don't rule out Morgellons.  You should get a usb microscope from Amazon, they are really cheap for a x800 one.  Morgellons is just a term used for an array of symptoms since we wont get a diagnosis.  When the new high speed internet is released a lot more people will become infected too.  Its really easy to test for, just scope one of your lesions.  If it has fibers in it, then its Morgellons.

?Doctors are so scared of accidentally treating somebody with Morgellons people with genuine parasite infections are getting DOP diagnoses. 

?Its that serious that you should really rule it out. The government are infecting us with nanotechnology.  Obama passed the Brain Initiative before he left government.  If you search for the Brain Initiative, nanotechnology .gov you can read more.  Doctors are all patting themselves on the back and lying to us saying its going to be a good thing.  Its H+. modified humans. The Transhumanism agenda.  Google has made a company called Alphabet inc for their part in this.  All the big companies are signed up to it.  Look up the Singularity.  Its pure evil.

• Posted

Thankz Nicola

I've done my homework and over a yrs worth of research!!!

When 1st noticed My lesions and other symptoms 

I Typed in all my symptoms and

Yeah GOOGLED 

MORGELLONS CAME UP!!!

BUT ALL BLOOD TESTS

AND SCRAPINGS FOR PARASITES C FUNGI AND WORMS

ALL NEGATIVE///

I KNOW WHAT IM SUFFERING IS REAL!!!

Nonatechnology has been around for years!!!

I wouldnt BLAME OBAMA as even

D/H PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP

HAS BEEN CAUGHT OUT THROUGH  

BASIC TECHNOLOGY 

ENTRAPMENTS!!! 

NOW IM NOT RICH LIKE TRUMP BUT

EVEN I HAVE BETTER KNOWLEDGE

OF TECHNOLOGY AND SECURITY

THAN MR TWITTER DOES!!!

85 % OF AMERIANS ARE INFECTED 

WITH WHATEVER WE HAVE!!! 

AMERICA ALSO HAS THE 

BLACK PLAUGUE BREAKING OUT

THROUGH FLEES!!!

IS IT ALL LINKED???

COMMON LINK BETWEEN

MORGELLONS PARASITES AND WORMS 

LOOK AT WHERE EVERYTHING IS MADE!!!

SHIPMENT AND TRANSPORT

PHMALDRHIDE IS USED!!!

RANT OVER!!!

• Posted

find solution pr identify worm yet? I have it too. ivermectin made it worst. email me .....no spaces

Moderator comment: I have removed the email address as we do not publish these in the forums. If users wish to exchange contact details please use the Private Message service.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.