Worried 😞

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey guys, I haven't been on this site for a while

Because I was actually doing good, Thank God but recently I've been starting to feel weird again. Like right now. Due to final exam in college I've been sorta stressed lately so I have a lot on my mind. But out of no where I felt this pressure in my head and I have this lump feeling in my throat which makes me feel like I'm not able to breathe properly. It's so scary and it makes me really worried I just wanna know if you guys think it's just stress and anxiety because it came out of no where for me and I need reassurancerolleyes

1 like, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Its like I almost hate my own mind and body because.it has.anxiety
  • Posted

Anxiety is a nasty mean beast !! πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
    • Posted

It really is and no matter what u do to try to convince yourself it's anxiety u still have that little voice in the back of your head telling u there is something wtong
    • Posted

Yes that's what drives me crazy , I try to get through it , its like my mind andy brain are fighting each other instead of working together
    • Posted

You're exactly right about our mind and bodies fighting eachother and that is the vicious circle. Look up "STOPP" for aniexty. It has a lot of information which basically helps you understand why keep feeling the way we do. And there are some tips on there too. Check out CBT therapy too, I'm going to ask my doctor about it and see if it would help. I heard they help train your mind into thinking differently, more positively. Good luck!
    • Posted

Thanks Marc I'm.going to look that up now ,.appreciate your help . hope.you feel better soon
  • Posted

hi woah as you know anxiety will try and catch us out out of the blue ive also had pressure in my head and hundreds of more somatic symptms ive had anxiety now for 30 years and it still gets me sometimes dont fall in the trap of anxietys biggest weapon WHAT IF these symptoms are not real the more you focus on these symptons the bigger they get try and focus on something else but anxiety is very clever it sympton shifts onto a new sympton stay positiveΒ 
    • Posted

I get pressure sometimes in the back , or top, or sides near temples, and sometimes all over , it moves around πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
  • Posted

I would say anxiety is causing this and the stress.Β  Try breathing exercises and relaxation .Β  Do some exercise and do something completely different to your studies in order to break the cycle a bit.

rich

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.