Worried about eyesight

Posted , 8 users are following.

I have had funny eyesight for several months now. Im 8 months in to GF. Everything looks very vivid and highly contrasted and its really overwhelming me, think it may also be giving me headaches. Im going for an eye test next week but has anyone else experienced this?

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey, I had that too, and it got 90% better. I had tons of eye floaters, and now only few of them are left. Don't worry, it will go away.

• Posted

hi,how eas yout vision? was it blurry somethimes or always? i have big problem with eyes

• Posted

hi,are you still here? can you please tell me was your vision blurry? mine is almost all the time and I cant see propely because of light( when I am outside it is so dificult?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.