worried I have std

Posted , 3 users are following.

Are these bumps

normal? It itches some on the right side. There isn't a discharge or odor. Worried I have an std

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

id it possble to get a better pic with some light the bumps its difficult to see them very well in that photo

• Posted

have u noticed any change in discharge thick or smelly or anything like that ??

• Posted

i think u should go to ur doctors and let then have a look at the lumps they could be warts its very hard to say they dont look like herpes or anything like that and they could be normal i just cant see them well enough

• Posted

no but I douche at least 3 times a month because my husband and I have sex almost everyday.

• Posted

i agree the vagina is self cleaning it cleans itself u should use just warm water or mild soap on the outside when washing only douching can cause yeast and bv and a whole host of other issues

• Posted

great. I'm hoping its not an std. I would be ok with Bacterial infection. at the doctor now. I will let you know

• Posted

what u need to remember is that watever it is can be treated good luck

• Posted

doctor It's probably warts hpv. just what I wanted hear, not. how the hell am I supposed to tell my husband u have warts. they 're doing a blood test to make sure but s**t. we haven't been married a year. anniversary is next month. I don't want to go home

• Posted

im sorry i had a feeling they was warts thats why i wanted a doctor to take a look ..they will arrange for them to be removed

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.