Worried Im going nuts

Posted , 4 users are following.

Has anyone had this.....

I am suffering with anxiety and OCD but I keep glanceing at things and think bad things I'm not seeing things but my mind is kind of playing trick making things or seeing things out of shapes.....I cant explain it..

Its like being scared of the dark and then you think you seen something in the dark or there something there....I am sending myself nuts..a very over active mind also hypochondriac for mental ilness ...

2 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Andrew I had this happen to me about 3 year ago when first started having anxity attacks, once I thought I saw the certains in my bedroom move own there own and when I was driving I thought I saw some 1 get out of a van at traffic lights I'd pulled up at and was stood leaning against my van when no one was actually there! Althoughit is scary when it happens try not to think or dwell on it too much and try to be rasonal about things. I'm not sure why this happens can only guess but I think it's when your mind is that tired from anxity and stress that it makes you think your seeing things and playing tricks on you! Hang in there mate you will start to feel better in next few weeks you just need plenty of rest and let your mind rest you need to have a cut off point where what ever is making you anxious you just say well what ever happens happens and what will be will be. Hang in there mate try to get plenty of rest and all the best
  • Posted

Hi ye i suffer from anxiety i think i have OCD too i could be watching something on TV n then il start making story's up in my head or see things and hear things then can't get them out of my head there's a few people that suffer from the same things i think it's anxiety that triggers the OCD part a think once you manage to deal with it the OCD part will slowly dissappear x
  • Posted

Hi ye i suffer from anxiety i think i have OCD too i could be watching something on TV n then il start making story's up in my head or see things and hear things then can't get them out of my head there's a few people that suffer from the same things i think it's anxiety that triggers the OCD part a think once you manage to deal with it the OCD part will slowly dissappear x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.