Worst headache!!!!

Posted , 7 users are following.

I keep getting really bad headaches every single day!!!!!!!.. Take tablets it don't work.. Have to lay down even when I cough it hurts, I'm so scared this is a bleed to the brain or brain Tumor, I don't want to go to doctor or hosptial they look at me like I'm mad.im 20 I just cry all the time I do have anxiety but this ain't anxiety

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Find out if the medication you take, if you are on meds can cause headaches. You need to let your doctor know. If you have not had an eye exam recently go get an eye exam. Make sure you drink lots of water daily, forget about sugary drinks. Many headaches can come from too little fluid intake. Do you still have your wisdom teeth? That can cause headaches as well if they are impacted. If you take tablets daily for headaches you can get rebound headaches just from that. At least get an eye exam and let your eye doctor kmow you get daily headaches. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.