Would really love some advice and support here

Posted , 5 users are following.

Okay so I have anxiety super bad and sometimes it seems to go away through the day when i am like buisy and thinking of other things. and have friends and family around. it seems that as if i were to try to sit by myself and say.... watch a movie or something if i dont have something else i am doing i am thinking of my anxiety. sometimes so bad i get my heart racing. I know alot of it has to do with my hormons cuz i am 14. Also i am normally a kinda like lazy person who pretty much stayes at home. well lately i have been doing more and going with my boyfriend and his family more places. I just want to go back to the way i was like  i used to have anxiety but not this bad. it has gotten worse within the past like month. now my head is constently spinning with anxiety thoughts and it is even hard to sleep at night most of the time. Other then saying a doctor does anyone have any advice PLEASE?????????

1 like, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi hun ino how you feel anxiety is an awful illness i hate the thing but you can't let it beat you your so young got your life ahead of you am only 24 and i think to myself y me y now y can't i just feel like i use to ya know what love i had a break down last year i lost all my emotions felt like i didn't love my son and partner anymore felt num i ended up admitting myself i couldn't cope with how i was feeling the thoughts i was having was heartless awful made me feel sick it was like someone had crawled inside my head and wouldn't leave i couldn't sleep eat was cold hot no energy my mind was racing all the time i never thought i could do it but i did and i did it with the right medication and plenty of rest don't get me wrong i had days but i could manage them i come off my tablets though and started feeling crappie again but am back on them now and slowly getting there love the trick is not to sit and think when you start thinking just get up and do something put your headphones in do some mindfulness meditation ect i believe you can beat it i believe we all can you just need to understand it better anxiety kills cells in the brain that help you think properly so you start feeling and thinking all these weird things then because it's making you anxious your brain starts obsessing about these things the trick is to not let these thoughts bother you ino it's hard but they will go away because your anxiety will pick up that there not getting to you anymore you will stop thinking about them and what ever you do don't argue with your thoughts because it makes them come back stronger i just tend to try laugh at mine now lol really hope I've helped you understand love sorry for the essay 😀 xx
    • Posted

NO it is totally okay!!!!! i love that you would take the time to say all those things for me!!!!! the rest thing is SO true lol i feel like i could sleep for WEEKS lol. The no emotion thing. i went through that for about a week too. I like the advice to get up and do something when my mind is spinning which i try to do. i TOTALLY know where u r coming from with the cold/hot and the noo eating/sleeping. and it WILL get better thanks so much

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.