Writing....,

Posted , 8 users are following.

Has this awful condition affected any of your hand writing, can you actually still write properly?!!!

I can, for about 30 seconds!!!!!!! Takes me ages at the moment.

Actually it's 1.30 am. I hope you're all getting some sleep.x

0 likes, 40 replies

40 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Melanie,

I have a similar problem with using my PC and mouse. After a few minutes my left arm starts cramping up. I swop over to right arm or take a walk. This is most frustrating as this is my work using pc's for reports, etc. 

• Posted

Hi Peter. How frustratating is it, let alone so painful. That is the only thing you can do, is stop every minute or two!! Do you have deadlines? Ask your GP for muscle relaxant. Tell them about the chronic spasms, cramps? Might help you get more done if you take something like that with pain relief. I know they can be mean with some medications, because so many people abuse them.

It's always worth trying!

• Posted

It's unfortunate that the people that abuse the medication ruin it for those of us who desperately need it. Trust me, if I wasn't in pain I certainly would not be taking them 😩
    • Posted

I know, right. Couldn't agree more. That's why some of us actually feel guilty asking for medication. It's completely unfair.😡
    • Posted

No No......don't EVER feel guilty asking for medication for pain relief. WE ARE the genuine people who need it......we still have lives to lead and families to care for. Don't you doctors just give you a script and you take it to the chemist or pharmacy and get it filled.....so your paying for it???

Thats what I do here in Oz......it's not handed to us we have to pay for it and some of the pain meds are jolly expensive......but if they work I will pay...lol 😘❌❌❌

• Posted

Yes that's exactly what we do. I know I just get that feeling sometimes. Yes I pay for everything!!! Xx
    • Posted

I thought maybe you got given your meds by your doctor.

So your paying for them just like me.....don't feel guilty because you want a pain free existence 😘❌❌❌

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.