Writing to Reach You....Day Nine

Posted , 4 users are following.

Morning All

Had a bad day yesterday...couldn't shake the dark feelings.

Today, am feeling slightly better. Not looking forward to a weekend on my own again...but hey...I always have the VAST quantity of spiders that appear to have invaded my home to keep me company.

A new side effect that has plagued me the last couple of nights...and it's an odd one....vibrating toes!!! Seriously...the toes on my left foot seem to vibrate in time with my heart beat. It starts every evening, then when I go to bed it keeps me awake! It's properly disconcerting! Has anyone else experienced anything like this?! 

Anyway...hope you're all doing ok and staying strong.

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Nat, sorry to hear you had a bad day yesterday, that happens for sure.  I've been doing better but had up and down days and today isn't as good so far as yesterday was.  Stick with it, it will take time.  I try and be thankful for good days rather than feeling annoyed that I'm having another bad day. 

Take care. 

• Posted

Thanks davey_b, appreciate you messaging. Sorry to hear today isn't as good so far.  I think I'm going to call the Dr and see if she advises upping the dose. And it's a good way to look at it - being thankful for good days rather than focussing on the bad. 

Take care of you - hope you feel better. 

• Posted

Hi Nat,

feel terrible today, really down, mainly to do with my job, i really cant take much more, ive got 4 hours a day to do loads of work, and colleagues i work with get away with murder.!! plus they are full time. totally making me miserable.

Where about do you live? we could get together, cheer ourselves up.xxxxxxxxx

• Posted

Hey Rachel

Reallty sorry to hear you feel so bad today. I used to work an environment just like that and I hated it...got bullied etc. Best thing I ever did was getting out of that. I love my job and place of work now, it's everything else in life that gets on top of me! I live in the Manchester area - how about you? Sounds like a great idea if you are close by.  Hope you feel better soon xxxxx

• Posted

Hi Nat,

I live in wrexham so about 40 miles away from you.

I came home from work today and slept for 3 hours!

going to try and keep myself busy all weekend, going to go for a walk.

Hope you feel better soon hun, we need to take one day at a time i guess. big hugs xxxxxxxx

• Posted

Hi nat

Big hugs to you, hope you are ok, i went for a five mile walk yesterday with my daughter to try and take my mind off stuff, was nice, but awake now at 6am, cant sleep,thoughts going through my head,  hope thevibrating toes have stopped, ihavent experienced that, but seem to have dry mouth,always thirsty, could be a side effect from tablet. Anyway,thinking of you hun, ill log in later today to see how you ,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Posted

Hey there

5 mile walk sounds brilliant and I hope it helped in some way. I woke at bang on 4am till around 6:30pm so am shattered. A pretty dull weekend all in all but did get out for a bit today. Vibrating toes seem to have stopped at the moment thank goodness!! Hope you're doing ok today. Am going to get an early night and read something positive so that hopefully I wake in an alright place. 

Big hugs xxxxx

• Posted

Hi

Hope your ok today, im trying to grin and bear it at work, finding it tough, but finish 1.30pm,

hope u woke up and felt ok, speak later.xxxxxxxxxx

• Posted

Same, hope you're doing ok.  After a good few days last week I felt a bit rough on Saturday, not great yesterday and not feeling great today.  It's a real rollorcoaster isn't it!  Still, one day closer to being better, that's what I think each day.  I'm only on day 14 today and really I think you need to give it at least a month to see if it's doing that much for you.  Plus, while I'm not as good as I was last week, I'm not as bad as I was a couple of weeks ago. 
    • Posted

Hey Rachel

Not having the best day today but doing the same...grinning and bearing it. Hope you're ok xxxxx

• Posted

Hey davey_b, sorry to hear you're not doing so well. You're right...one day closer to being better. I am on day....10...11...can't remember if I'm honest. I'll work it out later...but am doing the same and giving it at least a month to see if it's working. Stay strong. 
  • Posted

Hi Nat, how you doing today?  I'm really not doing great again....  not too chuffed but hopefully it'll get better soon.  Day 15 for me today on 10mg, I know it could take 4 weeks or more but I'm not sleeping great again and sweating loads.  Hope you're doing better. 
    • Posted

Hey davey_b (Dave?!)

Sorry to hear you're not doing so well. Day 13 for me (I worked it out earlier....not difficult I know!) on 10mg and have to admit, I'm just not feelnig it yet. I seem to only get the bad bits (like side effects) and none of the good bits (like actually feeling better?!). I had the MOTHER of all headaches yesterday, felt hungover without the fun bit. I am sweating loads as well....weird huh? Hope you feel better as the day goes on. My heads going 100 miles an hour today! RAH!! Keep in touch.

• Posted

Yup, all sounds about right!  Similar to what I've got at the moment plus yawning for britian!  As you say it feels like all the bad and no good.  I do think it will come good but it's really tough eh! 
    • Posted

....definitely! 

Oh....the yawning.... it's unreal! I have managed to split the back of my gums open which even I'M quite impressed with! rolleyes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.