X-ray knee results show Bone to bone help

Posted , 6 users are following.

Had issues with steps as I climb them a lot had X-ray got a call over weekend from dr saying it's bone to bone she going to start with injection??? Really not like needles is there a better way !!!

1 like, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Is the TKR done as outpatient ??
    • Posted

Most definitely not!!!  You should reckon on at least three days in hospital, possibly more if there are any complications. I was in for ten days because of anaemia, needing blood transfusions, and nerve damage.  It is much too big a procedure to be done as an outpatient.

• Posted

Hi Debra

This forum can scare you to death

The majority of Tkrs are ok , yes as of any surgery there are risks , like I said in my last post I'm very happy with my progress, you can do some work on finding out hospital,s & surgeon,s performance on line if uk ( don't know other countries)

Are u in the Uk

Rob

X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.