yawning constantly

Posted , 4 users are following.

So this morning I got out of bed my heart was racing and I nearly blacked out 😟then since I have come down my breathing is not the best but I'm yawning every 5 minutes does anybody else yawn constantly I'm really worried

0 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I woke feeling the same with my heart racing faster than it should, it happens a lot lately. Im also exhausted like now i feel that tired i could nap. Ive not been out in 5 days though which probably doesn't help. Have you had any tests through cardiology? X
    • Posted

Yeah iv had heart ultrasound which was normal that's all I got told that there was nothing there concerning had about 10 ecg and a hotel monitor 24 hours still waiting on the results as iv been told could be arrhythmia or electric problem but non them seem concerned got given a big injection thing and told to push the air down my throat from it and also to tap my neck pulse 😦 non help have you had any tests ? My heart races when i stand up its like iv ran a marathon and then my eyes start blacking X
  • Posted

Have you drunk enough water
    • Posted

Yeah I always have a drink in my hand cause if I don't drink I go Dizzy and feel really weird so I have a drink about every 10 minute which is watered down juice
    • Posted

Which is sugar

your sugar intake is to high so you are on a constant yo yo of high and lows

coming off sugar is very important but very hard

as from now drink only water and no sugar hidden in foods ie cereal biscuits

stick to proper food

meat and 2veg or if u are veggie then lentil loaf and veg esp cabbage

• Posted

I quit fizzy drinks along time ago so I drink Robinson juice but if I drink water and no Robinson I feel really unwell I don't know why it's like water makes me feel weak
  • Posted

your lymphatic fluid is backing up, do some research, you will be ok.
    • Posted

the clear fluid that comes out of your blood and travels to your lymp nodes then to your thoracic duct ends up in your liver, it can back up by cutting off the path when sleeping on your stomache, tight belt , tight clothes, broken nose, neck injury, back injury, no exercise, benedryl is a big no no it drys you out.
    • Posted

Can it be caused by swollen lymph nodes cause iv had two big ones on back of my neck for years ?
    • Posted

yep but it might just be a collection of lymph fluid that has not moved for a while that might feel like a lymph node, it flows up the back of your neck along your spine into your head, drains down your neck which makes you feel like its in your throat, down the middle of your chest
  • Posted

what worked was mucinex and advil daily
  • Posted

But you have to realize your pipes have been clogged for a while so when you start taking the mucinex the sensation might feel worse because your body is trying to move it out of your system, do you have a temp that is lower than normal?
    • Posted

I have a low temp most time my partners and children's is always higher then mine . Mines ranges from 35 to 36.5
    • Posted

Also it is lymph nodes my doctors sen them says can't touch them until there size of golf balls
    • Posted

its your lymphatic system, try slowly doing saunas start with 10 mins a day and work on posture, a better mattress get a mattress pad a good one and down feather pillow

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.