yawning constantly

Posted , 4 users are following.

So this morning I got out of bed my heart was racing and I nearly blacked out 😟then since I have come down my breathing is not the best but I'm yawning every 5 minutes does anybody else yawn constantly I'm really worried

0 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

you need to get the toxins out of your body
  • Posted

Robinson juice is got horrible chemicals in it esp if its sugar free and these have really bad effects on your body

the water will make you crave sugar sugar us as addictive as a hard drug and messes with a lot of endocrine functions

as others have said flush your lymph system by all means Google that there are various ways

• Posted

I have never heard of flushing the lymphatic system ect I'm so confused if I Google it will it come up with anything bad I belive I have lymphoma as well that's all lol so trying to avoiding Google
    • Posted

Have you ever had a broken nose or bad ear infection? and you feel congested all the time?
    • Posted

lymphoma would be easy they test your count, you dont have that
    • Posted

But my grandad has hodkins lymphoma and they had to do a spinal thing to diagnose hin with that he's got the rare one too
    • Posted

It can be something as simple as chronic sinus congestion that can slow your lymphatic fluid down and cause the feeling your having, start taking mucinex 12 hour and i bet it goes away and a anti inflammatory like advil
    • Posted

sleep on your back not on your side or stomache if you sleep on your side made sure your neck is aligned with your spine it keeps the flow smooth
    • Posted

I have a sinus infection ! But also I can only sleep on my side if I lay on my back I can't breathe or wake up gasping or get paralysed in my sleep where I'm awake like alert but still asleep can't move my body or anything
    • Posted

I did have a accident when I was 15 with my coxic I never went to doctors about it and I could not sit down for months without been in real pain it's started again last month could it be to do with that and it's effecting my lymph water thing
    • Posted

you might be getting bone spurs from your accident and its putting pressure on the lymph duct by your coxis
  • Posted

yes that is where it flows right next to the coxis
  • Posted

Do you have a lump on your lower back and it feels like a marble?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.