yay got my pip awarded

Posted , 8 users are following.

so pleased after making my claim in January and waiting 5 weeks since my assesment got the txt today to say iv been awarded it such a relief

2 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

iv been awarded standard rate for both when really I was expecting the high rate for mobility side all tho I'm glad iv got something if I ask for it tobE looked at do they stop my money?
    • Posted

I'm not sure if they will stop it, but I think it would mean going to a tribunal
    • Posted

Thank You.

I bet that is a huge relief for you.

Do you think you will ask for the higher rates?

• Posted

yes itis as lost.my.job few weeks back I'm not sure yet what todo as don't want to chance.losing what iv just got il have to look in to it first get some.advice I'm just happy iv got something rather than nothing for now smile
    • Posted

I would be the same..i would be scared to rock the boat.

I am so pleased for you and like you say, it will help enormously since you have lost your job too.

Now you can relax ...its over ...!!

• Posted

absolutely hun iv been granted it for 4 years not sure what happens then if I get re-assed or how it works but I'm just happy with what iv got for now something is better than nothing x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.