Yeast infection or something else ?

Posted , 36 users are following.

About 4 days ago, my boyfriend performed oral on me. About 2 days after, i noticed that i had no smell to my discharge . Last night, i discovered this. Can anyone tell me what this looks like ? (there is burning and itching) image

0 likes, 76 replies

76 Replies

Next
  • Posted

are they painful to touch? have you experienced any flu like symtpoms? they look like they could be herpes but they could be sores from a yeast infection, im not sure. just book an appointment with your nearest sexual health clinic / GP, youll be given priority as that looks painful.

• Posted

it isnt painful to touch . and no i havent experienced any flu symptoms . as having a pretty strong immune system, i figure that could maybe be why i havent experienced any? .. but thank you for replying ! 😃 i will definitely be booking an appt soon!!

• Edited

im not really sure what it could be. its good that theyre not painful and you havent had any flu like symptoms. its best to get then checked and dont have sex. its not as easy to get herpes from oral sex but it can be transmitted that way, but those ulcers would most likely be painful. definitely go to the doctors and see but it could be thrush and sores from the thrush but im not sure. good luck let me know what doctor says?

• Posted

thank you ! and i have an update for you, i took another look and also touched with gloves and noticed that the whitish stuff rubs off (and doesnt seem to be ulcers) and it doesnt hurt to touch . i think it may be a yeast infection . but ill definitely still consider a doctor (:

• Posted

I'm not a professional, but that looks concerning. It's def far from herpes. Have you been feeling fine? Any fevers, lump(s), or discharge? Go to your doctor to find out if its cancer. I hope it's all well!

• Posted

hey, did u figure out what this was? looks like a rash maybe from a yeast infection?

• Posted

I was treated for the same problem a few weeks ago. My doctor said it was an infection and I was prescribed clotrimazole and betamethasone topical cream and it went away.

• Edited

see how they heal, if they heal quickly then this is good but if they scab over or form blisters etc you may be experiencing something worse. dont touch them leave them be and see how it all goes. thinking of you!

• Posted

does this look like yeast infection ?

• Edited

i am suffering from same prob...and same kind of discharge...my bf also performed oral on me...and within 2 days got yeast infection...my gp did ultrasound bcoz i have back ache and abdominal pain and she said i have cervicitis and pid ...and gave me 7 days of antibiotics course ...but no improvement..so now i am really worried ...what it could be...plz share your test results...thank u

• Posted

yes... ultrasound and urine culture sensitivity...in internal sonography my gync found that i have swelling in utreus and some infection ..my b sti...so swab test and pep test suggested by my gync ..that will done on Tuesday

• Posted

ya ..ill let u know...yes sores on my vagina ...and patches ...one of my friend told me that i might have herpes

• Edited

i spoke to a gyno over the phone about 4 days ago and she told me that she couldnt see me , due to the corona virus . she told me to buy monistat and use it . so far , ive used it and there has been less itching . i still have 3 days left of monistat , and i guess it kind of seems to be working . im hoping that all this was is just a yeast infection .

• Posted

sounds good....i am going for chk up today ..really scared ..bcoz of covid hospitals are the dangerous place to go but i have to go ..just hoping for the best 🤞🤞

• Edited

please let me know your results! i hope everything is well. ❤

• Posted

my doc did pap smear along with lbc ...but she didnt test vaginal swab culture 😐 i dont know why ... reports will come after 3-4 days ...and she examine my vagina and acc to her i dont need to test any sti ...now i am waiting for my reports ...and i am really confused that y didnt she test vaginal swab culture 😣

• Edited

ahh that sucks that she didnt test that. but i hope you get good results back 

• Posted

hpv comes out negative...no sign of cervical cancer ..but i have infection on cervix ...it indicates both ..either it could be yeast infection or sexually transmitted infections ...i have an appointment for tomm to discuss my reports...

• Posted

im thinking it was just a yeast infection.. my period came on 4 days ago and today is my last day.. since then, i havent had any problems and everything down there now looks normal.. but after my period is actually off, ill be checking to make sure my discharge is back to normal .. but im wishing you good luck!!

• Edited

glad to hear that...😊 i hope mine is also a yeast infection ..no sti ...thanks for your wishes 😊

• Edited

my doc didnt suggest me any further test ..she said u have mild infection in cervix ...and yeast infection is clr now .... she didnt prescribed me any medicine ...i ask her to perform these 4 sti ... gonorrhea... chlamydia ..trich and herpes ..bcoz all of these are main cause of cervitics ...but she said no ..not needed...so now i am confused what should i do now...bcoz i have still some pain in lower part and itching..and i guess my gynic is not paying much attention to me and my prob ...plz suggest what should i do now... should i believe her or should i go to some other doc😐

• Edited

i would suggest going to another doctor if youre still having problems .. i know the itching is realllly annoying! .. i would have suggested treating yourself with something otc for yeast infections , but most otc's say not to use if you have lower abdominal pain.. so yes i would say to go to another doctor and express your concerns to them..

• Posted

yeast infection is clear now...but yes i will definitely consult with another doc

• Posted

if you have cervicitis (cervix infection) it can cause genital itching etc. you should really get medication for it

• Posted

i consult a doc online with all my reports..he also said mild infection of cervix will go away with its own ..u dont need any medicine 😐

• Posted

but itching is still present...i dont understand why ...it could be public lice ? and now i cant go out for chk up...now i am suffering from fissure/piles form last 3-4 days 😞😞whats wrong with me ...its really depressing ..again i stuck in another prob

• Posted

what is your discharge like? is it only itching no pain? a piles from what? constipation? or have you had piles before. are there any other symptoms?

• Edited

even i dont understand...i told her clearly that i am sexually active and plz do all sti tests ... because in my whole life i never face any vaginal issue ..no yeast no uti ..no itching .. nothing ..this is the first time i am having this prob because of my new bf ...i broke up with him

• Posted

discharge is white...not egg white...sticky ...yes i have vaginal pain sometimes...but itching is damn irritating...i dont know from where i got this fissure...no i never ever had piles before... no constipation...i had this pile thing just day after my pap test ... symptoms of piles -yes my ass pain...cramp ..it feels like labour pain .. symptoms of vaginal issue - itching...back ache .. abdominal pain one side ..buttock pain...and all the time i feel ill ...zero energy..joint pain..i feel either i am suffering from gonorrhea or chlamydia ...do u have aby idea abt these two ?

• Posted

i would suggest getting an online test you can ger them sent to your house for chalmydia or gonorrhea. you definitely need to do STD test

• Posted

i am from Rajasthan ..India 😐 and i cant do that ... although i dont know weather this facility available in my region or not ..and i am not married ..i live with my parents n they will kill me if they gt to know

• Posted

urine test can detect gonorrhea and chlamydia ? i can sent my urine sample to some lab

• Posted

i live in UK and i know that you can order swab tests online. what do u think youve got in your opinion?

• Posted

no ...no sores ..no bumps or spot present...and my hpv test is done ..no sign of hpv...but the prob is itching and lower back pain .. abdominal pain..sharp at right side ..leg pain..and all these gives me anxiety and then chills and shivering started 😣😔

• Edited

hello! do you by any chance know what this might be. my doctor said its warts but i dont think it is .

• Posted

im not sure it does look like warts to me though why dont u think it is?

• Posted

it doesnt itch and it doesnt hurt. im just confused . and my doc said i have to burn it so its a little bit scary

• Edited

no ..i never had bumps or sores .. but patches all over on outer lips of vagina ...and a wart kind of thing inside ...under right labia ...but doc examine and told me its not a wart ..yest i went to some other gync ....she didnt even examine me ..she only saw my previous reports and suggested me torch pannel test ...i am really sick and tired of all this. 😣😣 and i am also confuse now that after antibiotics course i had my pap test ...does it affect it's result 😐

• Edited

i would suggest ask you to ask your doc to perform some tests first ...then jump to any conclusion

• Posted

get all tests done and then see if thats causing any of it. please let me know the results as i have similar symptoms

• Edited

yes sure ...i am on my periods...once its over ..ill go for chk up and tests ..till then tc

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.