Yeast infection or something else ?

Posted , 36 users are following.

About 4 days ago, my boyfriend performed oral on me. About 2 days after, i noticed that i had no smell to my discharge . Last night, i discovered this. Can anyone tell me what this looks like ? (there is burning and itching) image

0 likes, 76 replies

76 Replies

Prev
  • Edited

Hi big16705,

my boyfriend performed oral on me as well and im currently having similar issues you had. Right now I have small red bumps, white cottage cheese discharge with no smell (there is burning and itching). I have spoken to one of the doctors and he told me that i have a yeast infection and to use Monistat7. After applying the cream my vag began to burn constantly. I was wondering if you can tell me what your results were?

• Edited

Vaginal dryness and infection. You may you wash the vagina more thoroughly. The penis can have the same problem. It should not be painful and heals over time. You do need to wash it more thoroughly.

• Edited

I have somthing similar honestly ... but wen I leave it alone and jsut let the discharge out instead of washing it off wen ever it comes up 2/3 days later im completely head .. my skin is tender and the white stuff thats going around it i feel is some sort of a protective layer and monster so that a outer layer of skin can form... maybe its somthing diff mine itches from time to time cause the hairs. and the tenderness because its raw .. wen I see patches is wen its healing and covering it self back up underneath protective layer but I cant resist not "rubbing" to scratch it .cause the itch osss sooo anoyyingggg but feels so nice to get rid of itttt .. so I havent healed yet cause every time I doooo .. the skin comes off and restart healing ...I heal from time to time no treatment or meds but wen I save or if anything "someone's or toilet paper or w.e is rough with my vagina and any little cut or scratch .. it start all over again

• Posted

lol I feel like if I was hair less I wouldn't have the itching problem ... I felt itching on the inside tho so I stuck my finger in there and thick chrome stuff came out not like a liquid but more of like damp powder type ... wen I rub the lip part wen its itching tho I can tell that it's the skin layer thats rubbing off ..like how u go swimming and then u scratch ur arm and dead skin come off thats how it is with my vagina wen I scratch as its trying to heal ... so if we keep "hands off" and just gently rinse off the discharge with water without rubbing with hand or rags or anything its its bound to heal ..I been dealing with this for a few years but because i know I can get rid of it if I leave it alone i don't go to the docs. but I might. might set up an appointment to see if they have any kind of ointments to help the process along the way

• Edited

I am now healing i had alot less discharge and my skin is no longer raw or itching ass long as I dont irritate it, it will continue to heal

• Edited

It could be HPV. Speak with a Dr asap to get the correct diagnosis. Get well soon❤

• Posted

hey, any luck here? i have some info on this matter.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.