Yippy! 10lbs lighter :-)

Posted , 12 users are following.

I had my first weigh in this morning and have been dreading it, basically because I have not counted calories like most of the ladies in the forum.

Needless to say I am more then surprised to have lost 10lbs and find myself wondering if its just water? The good thing is I have been given another prescription and the nurse said I am on target.

I would like to thank all the lovely ladies on here for the support and comical posts. Whilst I know obesity is a very serious matter and not to be taken lightly, the humorous content of some of the posts makes me smile and realise I am not alone in the battle of the bulge.

I intend to join SW tomorrow, but in no way could it replace being able to replace the genuine support I have found in this Oristat forum. :-)

A big thank you to each and everyone of you x x x

///*.*\\\

5 likes, 34 replies

34 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Thanks both , I've just been down and exhausted, just after I started this I had my period.. 5 wks later I still have my period, so it's draining me, going to see the doctor tomorrow and see what she has to say xxx 
    • Posted

I shall be thinking of you Shelagh :-)

I hope the doctor can find out what the problem is, as its not good to have your monthy for that length of time, you might be Anaemic and need some iron tablets.

Please let me know how you got on at the doctors xXx

Big hugs

///*.*\\\

P.S  Dont forget to take a multivitamin of a night! x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.