You know when you've lost weight when..............

Posted , 15 users are following.

following on from my comment about bath water in another thread I thought we should share the little things that tell us we have lost weight even if the scales don't tell us.

So to start

You know when you've lost weight when the water can get round you in the bath

You can zip up the boots you haven't worn since 2003

Someone at work notices you look different

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Agree, I'm in the same boat, go away in 4 weeks and not sure what size to go for. Have found some smaller clothes in the back of the wardrobe that would do but a just a little tight, but keeping fingers crossed. Worse thing is I bought some new clothes for the holidays before I started on the tabs and haven't worn them yet!!!

Mandy

• Posted

When you can put on a pair of socks or paint your toenails without huffing and puffing :D
  • Posted

When you no longer have to park in the parent and child parking spaces at the local supermarket to ensure you can get you car door open enough to get back in to your vehicle without being blocked by the car next to you.....

When you notice other over weight people in the street and you wonder if they are on the blue tabs as well.........

When your man boobs look like they no longer need a bra............

• Posted

Well Done Andy....I like your sense of humour!!!

All I can contribute to this is that it is so good to have folk who meet you say....'Gosh look at you' (yesterday) and'You're looking awfully well' (today). It really helps the medicine go down!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.