Zappity - ZAP!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Good old venlafaxine...NOT lol

1 like, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

How about seeing your gp? Therapy to ease this feeling would help you.
    • Posted

I will consider this if utter despair returns, at the moment I am just having to deal with physical symptoms, so it's bearable.
    • Posted

Holy cow your tough. Stay strong but call gp if needed to get through this. What about massage therapy? This was recommended to me. To relax. And music.
    • Posted

Oh, thank-you for your messages of support..it has really helped me totallytiffy! I am determined to get through this and I will.
    • Posted

You must accept yourself as you are now. Like the person your are also. Its like getting to know yourself better. Be proud and stand tall. You are a special person. With alot of life ahead and alot of world to see and enjoy. And alot to offer.
    • Posted

Thank- you, my friend. A kind word is very valuable and helpful and emotional to me at the moment. I forget that sometimes..
    • Posted

Always remember no matter what happens to you in life there are still always good people out there to make up for whatever someone else did wrong. Stay the way you are and keep calm and respectful and move forward ven free.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.