Zoloft 8 1/2 weeks at 100mg

Posted , 9 users are following.

i have been on zoloft for about 4 months forst month was at 25mg then 50mg for 2 weeks and 75mg for 2 weeks and 100mg for 8 1/2 weeks. I have read alot of posts on here that it takes 6-12 weeks at the SAME dose to see benefits.

is this true and has it worked for anyone else ? i feel like im not getting anywhere. Anxiety and Depression come and go and i moght have a good day here or there pleasw any advicd would be great

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Edited

Hi, how is everyone now? any possitive stories? im day 2 on 100mg increase from 50 and im struggling 😞

• Posted

No, the increase has caused me tinnitus. now in an even worse place than when I started. currently laying here since 5am feeling like I just want to end it all. honestly cant cope 😢

• Edited

Keep at it. These are all the side effects and slowly they will go away. Have faith and try to keep yourself occupied.

Give it few weeks and am I sure it will get better.

Stay well and take care.

• Edited

Thats how I feel I know what you mean but we cant give it up! There MUST be a solution, so many other ppl went through on this s**t and now they are feeling fine, we can do it than. Just need to find the way! Btw I have bad tinnitus since August. We might need to wait longer or switch onto another med or find a better doctor.. Dont know, but nothing last forever this crap wont either!!

• Posted

I am 6 and a half weeks on 100 a mixture of up and downs gonna stick it out until week 12 anxiety down a bit but not touching depression really.Zero motivation

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.