Zopiclone and cocaine and alcohol abuse!

Posted , 15 users are following.

aaron56050

20 December 2013 at 23:27PM

I have been abusing cocaine alcohol and zopiclone! I have took up to 20 7.5mg a night after come and alcohol, I have just had two nights of coke and gone from 8 zops on average a night to 3, I need help with coming off zops, I know I am stupid abusing drugs but would appreciate advice, I have been on them for 6months and badly addicted, Please help thank you :-)

2 likes, 38 replies

38 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have been on zop for over a year. Was subscribed because I really couldn't sleep. I tried to stop taking them because I noticed I was forgetting a lot of stuff like common words and conversations and things I told people just a day before. It caused memory loss, When I tried to quit cold turkey I went through withdraw big time.. anxiety, crying, even cold sweats. I recognized this and it scared the crap out of me. But because I was so dependant I couldn't quit. I would have nightmares and wake up every 30 minutes. I was taking 5 and then 7mg but I was double dosing because I built up such a tolerance. I have now taken myself down to 5mg. I find that if I drink u can pass out without them and I don't have the mental need for them the next day ( the mental dependency is real, found this out when I couldn't refill my prescription ) so if you have a long weekend or time off flush the pils and drink instead and you will be off them . To sleep at night.. get up early, take a walk at dawn and you should be able to sleep. Even after an all n

• Posted

Sorry wasn't done.. after an all night bender I drank stayed up till bed time and was fine. Slept all night without zop and no need for it the next day. I have tried many ways to stop taking it because it's so dependant and I hate forgetting s**t

• Posted

I have been on zop for over a year. Was subscribed because I really couldn't sleep. I was on stress leave from work. tried to stop taking them because I noticed I was forgetting a lot of stuff like common words and conversations and things I told people just a day before. It caused memory loss, When I tried to quit cold turkey I went through withdraw big time.. anxiety, crying, even cold sweats. I recognized this and it scared the crap out of me. But because I was so dependant I couldn't quit. I would have nightmares and wake up every 30 minutes. I was taking 5 and then 7mg but I was double dosing because I built up such a tolerance. I have now taken myself down to 5mg. I find that if I drink u can pass out without them and I don't have the mental need for them the next day ( the mental dependency is real, found this out when I couldn't refill my prescription ) so if you have a long weekend or time off flush the pils and drink instead and you will be off them . To sleep at night.. get up early, take a walk at dawn and you should be able to sleep. My advise is if you can drink ... flush the pills, go out and get smashed and pass out, it's like a complete reset of the brain I HAVE tested this theory. I'm so tired of losing my memory, I'm pretty smart and it suck for this to happen . A drink a day that's strong enough can cure this addiction 

• Posted

have been on zop for over a year. Was subscribed because I really couldn't sleep. I tried to stop taking them because I noticed I was forgetting a lot of stuff like common words and conversations and things I told people just a day before. It caused memory loss, When I tried to quit cold turkey I went through withdraw big time.. anxiety, crying, even cold sweats. I recognized this and it scared the crap out of me. But because I was so dependant I couldn't quit. I would have nightmares and wake up every 30 minutes. I was taking 5 and then 7mg but I was double dosing because I built up such a tolerance. I have now taken myself down to 5mg. I find that if I drink u can pass out without them and I don't have the mental need for them the next day ( the mental dependency is real, found this out when I couldn't refill my prescription ) so if you have a long weekend or time off flush the pils and drink instead and you will be off them . To sleep at night.. get up early, take a walk at dawn and you should be able to sleep. Even after an all nighters but let it wear off and you will be tired enugh to sleep and that cuts the drpendacy... just one weekend can do that

• Posted

hello there, i am new to prescription drugs and get a variety from my friend sometimes without full packaging so i google which has led me here as i havd zoplain 7.5mg which i have taken only once before before my anxiety and constant brain dump was keeping me awake! i found it put me to sleep bug i woke up groggy and with little energy or get up motivated or active. it tastes bad too which i noticed immediately. only tonight i have googled and come across this page. i suffer acute PTSD and i am high functioning but this mean i cannot rest sometimes which makes me stressed out as i have commitments each and every morning. which i get up and do. i have taken this zoplain 7.5'mg before it did get me to sleep and i wasnt dead to the world which is good however the following day i felt groggy and tired so much it had a negative impact on my day the following day which isnt ideal .i have been given other sleeping tablets and they worked better in think they were turkish i no longer have the box. i take sleeping tablets when im sufffering severe anxiety attributed to acute PTSD, my brain goes mad. i sometimes have a drink then im ok. i go to sleep but on occasion intake cocaine so then i'm wired and ready to write book! i end up like right now up way past bedtime knowing i hsve to be up at 7am which is 2.5 hours away

• Posted

again unprescribed given to me. i am bit dubious snout getting subscription from my doctors as i am aware it can affect you in the future in so many ways such as your insurance policies and any dealings with social services. being on your health record unfortunately has a negative impact whether now or in the future. it wil affect your insurance policies. its something i hide in order to protect myself. i am currently no addicted and do not intend to carry on like this. This is my controlled blow out which i needed. i have a lot of responsibilities in my life that i commit too even if tomorrow i may be a little worse for wear i will carry out my duties. Loneliness, lack of recipient love, financial pressures is why i do on odd occasions have this blow out as safely & dignified and private as possible. But i know its not the answer. im here and navigating myself through so many difficulties and when im like this i feel calm and able to decipher whats going on and decide how i am going to deal with it as an adult which means accepting my thoughts and any thing which is weighing me down and putting in a plan to deal with then more appropriately

• Posted

tomight for the second time i have been drinking alcohol and taking cocaine. im not at a party. im alone. i have taken zoplaine 7.5 g for the second time (not tonight) first thing in noticed was taste. it put me to sleep

but i woke up groggy and tired. if my husband was with me i would not being doing it. its pointless and act of lonliness snd emtyness

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.