1st day of my 6th week

Posted , 10 users are following.

hello everyone hope you all doing fun .. Today is the 1sr day of week 6 .. All major side effects are gone and i feel much better .. I still have tingling in my head when i wake up and i use the toilete so much lately i dont know why.. Yesterday i was a little bit anxious but mind helped to go through this as if its in careless mode i feel 80% better so far except few side effects here and there.

1 like, 250 replies

250 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Two days till my 6th week starts.......I'm using the loo every hour too.  No1's. morning anxiety persists... 

• Posted

Stay well hydrated ..and your morning anxiety will be the last to go...
    • Posted

I have the dreaded morning anxiety every morning 
    • Posted

Me too.  Sucks doesn’t it..... felt particularly depressed this morning too.... 😕

• Posted

It's a little less in the evening but still I feel trembly all over as I type this at 18.32. And I have a tight chest, shallow lung feeling and a strange jaw and nose ache. And tinnitus ringing quite loud 😑

• Posted

I get quite intrigued when folks on this forum remind me of exactly how I felt.. everything your feeling I have felt..I still get a little tinnitus..but I always had it ..from going to clubs too much in the 1979s. Lol
    • Posted

Was your tinnitus there before you started the medcation?
    • Posted

Positive changes, not a lot, panic thinking reduced but not much else yet. Anxiety is not so extreme I guess. But still with me every day. Worst side effect is total lethargic exhaustion every day since I started. No motivation to do stuff. I know I'm medicated as I can feel it all the time. Before the cit I had hissing in my ears but that developed over 6 years Paxil use and especially noticed it getting worse in the withdrawal from Paxil, the ringing is worse on citalopram and pretty constant too...in a silent room it's quite uncomfortably loud.😔

• Posted

That tinnitus is horrible..I go to sleep with white noise background on my phone..is so relaxing that way ..is not there all the time but when is there is horrible...it comes and goes...all though I did have it before any meds..
    • Posted

Well .. .my Psych gave me Clonazepam. I'm about to give it a shot here in a second to see how I feel on it wish me luck. She said that would be better for me than Xanax because it's half life would last longer . I also need to return to work soon. She said it should allow me to function normally without being to sleepy. 

• Posted

Ok Klonopin is for sleep..so play it by ear...and is a little more sedating than xanex..as far as I'm concerned..but a really good benzo..😉

• Posted

Yeah she wants me to take it at night and in the morning . Just hope it works and I don’t become a zombie lol 
    • Posted

I would only take it at night..twice a day you will be a zombie...
    • Posted

I need  this morning anxiety to disappear lol 
    • Posted

Ok follow your doctor's instructions and see how you feel...

• Posted

She thinks we need to break this morning anxiety feeling so i can get back to normal. I'm in a mean cycle right now that is the same daily so she is hoping using these for a little will knock that cycle. 

• Posted

If taking it morning and evening is too much maybe take half in the morning. You know your body better than being zombiefied all day x.   Let us know how it goes
    • Posted

Took them last night in this morning. No feelings of anxiety feel kinda normal lol nervous to say normal because I've only been on it for a day. Def more relief than I've had over the past month 

• Posted

So far I feel pretty relaxed and not all consumed in my thoughts hopefully this continues I appreciate you 
    • Posted

Fantastic..that's how your supposed to feel.....

• Posted

Not sure if i asked you, but how long did you use Xanax daily? Also when you stopped using it daily did you have withdrawals? 
    • Posted

Only use it once a day.. because my dose was so small .no.withdrals..but don't forget I still take it when necessary...

• Posted

Only once a day.. sometimes every other day. Sometimes I wouldn't need it at all..

• Posted

Were they helpful in retraining your brain? 
    • Posted

They are helpful in relaxing your brain from anxiety...only you can retrain your brain...all these Medications we take are tools ..to be able to cope with these anxiety feelings.celexa will stabilize that so call brain training your talking about ..
    • Posted

My psych mentioned upping my dosage to 40mg of celexa I've been on 30mg for 6.5 weeks not sure if I should go up 

• Posted

Why take a higher dose..don't do what every body does searching for quick recovery..I say stay on for 12weeeks .and then decide..your going to go right back where you started when you up...so be careful..

• Posted

That's why I didn't want to do the higher dose just more panic. I really don't have physical symptoms anymore. I just have the irrational thoughts. Yesterday was the best day I've had in weeks. The benzos were super helpful 

• Posted

The irrational thoughts will disappeared.especially the longer your on a consistent dose..
    • Posted

Yeah I can feel them fading some.  I just don't want to start this process again with upping a dose. Those first two weeks are awful 

• Posted

You don't need to.up.the dose ..you already on a high dose..just be Patience..you already got something to combat yucky days..you will get there..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.