anxiety

Posted , 10 users are following.

Don't know we're to start but there is a end to all of this anxiety every 1 gets anxious the rush everyone gets is   adrenaline and it goes in some people and with people who have anxiety it's keeps coming and coming then we don't work it of we stay in same place waiting for it to blow over but a few tips that may help you and this anxiety 

Avoid everything that makes you panic Wright what makes you panic or get anxious 

Go for a walk that helps

listen to your favourite calm music try relax and try not to think of anything

Don't dwell on the past look to the future  you have anxiety try accept it that will help 

The symptoms you get won't hurt you its all anxiety related 

Like always if you need anything pm me ill be hear to listen 

2 likes, 39 replies

39 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Thanks for starting this thread Paul
    • Posted

Paul, was wondring would excausting yourself from excersie and work would that not bring it down??
    • Posted

Keeping your self occupied works wonders so say if you go gym for 1 hour a day or even go for a long walk will help any thing to take your mind off it helps so much, working as well would help but it won't help if your job is stressful 
    • Posted

Thanks Paul, now great tips but that is short term and temp measures as if it gets stressful then what? and which job isnt KPI based or stressful?
    • Posted

You keep doing the things that help it's easy said than done but you will get there in the end 
    • Posted

what avoid the things that u fear like stress and then when u face it to go away from it again??
    • Posted

If your fear is stress try not to get in to stressful situations avoid getting stressed like if your scared of spiders don't go near them splat them with a shoe but u can't do that will street you have to be calm be calm in any situation that u get in 

• Posted

hmm that makes sense Paul, But I get anxitey even sitting on a bus  man soo much that I jump and bealive me people look at me like im crazy and thAT makes me more axiouse untkil recentley I tell everyone ive got anxitey panic attacks so they talk to me bt nt all time people want to start a conversation with someone strange as I look fine but its the brain its not even body sad iv had me screening with CPN im waiting to see speclist on 3RD NOVEMEBER
    • Posted

I use to be like that I stayed in my room constantly for 2 weeks 24/7 , I broke down on the bus I cried everyone looked at me like wtf he's nuts that made me anxious then a few days later I got on bus and something smashed on top sounded like the windows was going to smash in I freaked had a full blown panic attack on bus I had to get off it was that bad I sat down out side put my head between my legs I let the panic take over tied not to but once u panic no chance of stopping it when it was over I got up and walked off people was looking at me like I was some kind of freak that's why I am determined to get better hate being like this and most others will to its a stage every 1 will go through it through there life time it's not going to kill us keep strong pal you will get there in end 
    • Posted

You have the same symptoms and yh my tongue was out and took my shoes off on the bus and was runing towards hospital bare foot.. Im soo not happy with NHS for coming up with better soloution we could have such a better economy if everyone was ok and working like anxity man
    • Posted

Yeah its not good pal it's sh*# feeling this way they should come up with better way to deal with it but we have come so far from 1900 they didn't have medication or even therapists I don't think but people are there to help u now that's all that matters go to your Dr's and get referred to therapy that's best bet 
    • Posted

Im 25. from West Yorkshire, Paul can you please upload the way CBT is treating you although I have read self help course I do the breathing excersies once a week use to do it everyday but It just unmotivates you when you write pages of self help and im gona b ok and do excerises and breath and then u get panic attack u get dishearted
    • Posted

try looking up selfhelpanxity website it did put me at ease
    • Posted

Wear about in West Yorkshire I'm from Bradford lol 

The was its suppose to help if the therapists just keep feeding u information about anxiety and how it works what symptoms come from it why , it's all adrenaline that's were the panic attacks come from ill be starting a new thread tomorrow about positive thinking that might help you u don't have to keep writing I will be okay every day just say it to your self am okay start you day on a positive note say I'm good this morning and not on a negative note get your self in to a routine wake up at a certain time and go to sleep at a certain time will help as well

• Posted

LOL ther I wass thikin its hard to find someone who understands great man
    • Posted

There's a great video on you tube hypnotherapy just put in anxiety/panic attacks I've listed to it twice now its relaxing and mindfulness. Lots of good videos on you tube.. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.