anxiety is kicking my ass

Posted , 27 users are following.

Man sometimes i feel good then it'll turn and ill feel bad as hell i been having depression and anxiety since i was 17 im 31 now and man im sick of it i went to the grocery store and i felt fine then all of a sudden i felt weak and sick to my stomach all i want to do is lay in bed i don't even like enjoying myself anymore.EVERYTHING FREAKS ME OUT NOW😞😞. does anyone else feel like going crazy? Does anyone else feel like their mind is weird? Just feeling weird period? And what are your symptoms with anxiety? Thanks GOD BLESS

2 likes, 113 replies

113 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hi, Sergio:   I'm so sorry you are suffering with what i call the worst thing a person can have.  why?..because you can feel it, but no one else can feel or see it.  If you have shingles or something else, you can say..look at these horrible things. They are making me miserable.  People like us who suffer day to day with mood swings, no excitement or joy is so miserable.  I am now 68 yrs. old, but my anxiety/depression peaked at the age of 32.  I found a great doctor who keeps me on just the right meds.  The secret to feeling better is to take all the meds just as the doctor prescribes.  DO NOT stop taking them when you feel better.  That is the reason you feel better because you are taking the meds.  That's my secret how I have put up with this stupid disease for 68 yrs.  Don't allow this to ruin your life, sweetie...There are great things coming your way...try to enjoy life...HUGS.
    • Posted

I'm struggling carol, i'm losing reality losing myself. I rarely get out of bed been on the phone to emergency crisis line today because this feels like the day in gonna snap.
    • Posted

Hi, mark, I know what it's like to struggle with this disease.  it is like a black cloud follows you all around and no letting up.  Are you on any meds at the current time...If not, I urge you to find a good doctor who specializes in this area and he/she will take over from there.  Back with I was in grade school in the USA I had anorexia, and they didn't even have a name for it.  That started off the depression and anxiety...and I still, after 60 years have to be very careful not to fall in the pit of dispair again.  I wish you tons of luck, sweetie, and may God bless...
  • Posted

I have felt this way many times. I also suffer from depression andanxieties and there are many symptoms that come with anxieties.

One symptom is stomach issues, diarrhea, nauseated, 

another symptom is when you have a fast heart rate 

feeling weak

feeling like your going to pass out

Feeling like I'm going to lose control 

Not wanting to be around people 

Just wanting to stay in bed a hide all day

these are my symptoms and how i feel when i go through this 

I'm sorry you are going through this and i pray that you can find a solution to help yourself get better

• Posted

I'm trying to hospitalise myself atm I'm a mess I'm struggling to define what's reality and what's in my head. Doc just says anxiety I've suffered for years now I'm in this state and it feels impossible to get myself back.
    • Posted

It happens, you can get back to normal one day. If you need any help, post on here and feel free to send me a PM.

Good luck and all the best!

• Posted

Those are my same symptoms as well i feel exactly how you feel and my stomach always feels like im gonna be sick feelin weak and exhausted my head feels stuffy foggy and weird thanks for replying back it helps when your not alone
    • Posted

Anxiety sucks man, but it's common. Once you find a way to control it, you can be fine.
    • Posted

Yeah im trying to find a mental health clinic so i can get treatment but im scared of those pills they say those side effects suck
    • Posted

I dont know much about the area. have you tried paid online therapy?
    • Posted

No im just going to try and keep looking for a hospital are clinic to take me
    • Posted

maybe look into online therapy in the mean time?
    • Posted

No problem. Again, if you ever need anything, post on this forum or send me a PM. You're not alone and you dont need to go through this alone.

Good luck and all the best!

• Posted

I know the feeling when I had severe panic attacks and high anxiety.  I was having suicidal ideations.  I had my dad drive to a local mental hospital, they would not take me.  I know that anxiety feels unbearable at times, but it is not an extreme enough issue for a mental hospital to take you.  Have you tried crisis clinics, or a crisis hotline to talk with someone.  I highly recommend you schedule to be seen by a mental health professional for counseling.
    • Posted

True im gonna make an appointment soon i gotta see someone about this because i think im going crazy anxiety sucks i hate feelin weird all da time
    • Posted

You can try homeopathic remedies.  Find a local health food store, and ask them for herbs that help with stress and anxiety.  To name some I know of are kava kava and valerian root.  Hope this helps.
    • Posted

Your a re not going crazy.  I don't like the word crazy.  But if you were serious mentally ill, you would hear voices and see things that are not there.  While anxiety is uncomfortable, it can be managed.  Do you have a smartphone?
    • Posted

Yeah I used to think anxiety was just feeling like you couldn't breathe not the brain fog too sad
    • Posted

That's good, keep at it. If you need anything, everyone on this forum has your back. Message on here or send me a PM if you need anything. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.