Are these genital warts?

Posted , 27 users are following.

I have these bumps, are these genital warts? image

2 likes, 42 replies

42 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi to all, I went to urologist and he said the first pic is not and std, about the second said is a regular wart not a genital wart, because the gw are with another shape and color, and mine is a regular/common wart, I dont know what to think.

• Posted

Help! ive looked all over trying to figure out what it could be, its hard to match with other photos. what do you guys think?

• Posted

.... It would probably be best if you start your own "New Discussion" - simply hit the Button below and post as much detail as you can and the photo as well .....

• Posted

i have been have these for the past 2 months it doesnt itch or burn. last time i had sex was around 4-5 years. is it warts. i masturbate every week with soap or oil. i heard that wart can appear years after sex.

• Posted

Best to start your own Forum Discussion and post clear photos of what you are concerned about ....

• Posted

if i start the new discussion sometimes it goes unnoticed sirimageimage is it genital warts. i have been have these for the past 2 months it doesnt itch or burn. last time i had sex was around 4-5 years.. i masturbate weekly with soap or oil. i heard wart can appear years after sex.

• Posted

They look more like Fordyce Spots - if you are under 28 years of age this is most likely what they are.

The ONLY way to prove they are not sex tested is to get tested at a sexual health / STI clinic

• Posted

what about these.. about 7 bumps out of no where?

• Posted

hey I guess these are genital warts as well. do you know whats the treatment for this ?

• Posted

sorry to hijack the thread. Does anyone have an idea what this small pink bump is? had it for almost two weeks, hasnt grown bigger, its the only one i have. Havent had unprotected sex in awhile, got no other symptoms. it has a hair coming out of it, doesnt hurt or bleed or puss. Thanks guys

• Posted

best thing to do is create a New Forum Post using the Button below - post as much detail as you can + 2 or 3 photos clearly showing the problem can be really helpful .....

• Edited

imageimage

hey i am so confused about this what is this as i feel this thing is grown since last 6 months can anyone guide me about it?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.