Bladder Neck Incision - Your experience?

Posted , 16 users are following.

Hello. I will have BNI - bladder neck incision in the next few weeks. Reasons are: Frequency without a lot urine in, low stream of urine. Please, share your experience Post-Surgery 😃 thank you!

3 likes, 67 replies

67 Replies

Prev Next
  • Edited

Hi there,

I am still on acupuncture, frequency now is often from 1,5h-2,5h, sometimes 3 and sometimes it sucks and it's between 30-50 minutes but i think that process will continue. Thanks everyone reading this topic. Volume is not very high, but at least the urgency feeling is not painful as before and I can hold much longer.

• Posted

Keep going, man. It will probably take as long as 1 year for your bladder to get used to the new situation. As long as your urine flow is great, you are good.

• Posted

Btw, did you have narrow bladder neck or tight internal sphincter?

• Posted

High elevation of bladder neck. I can say that it was very high.

• Posted

A lot of ups and downs last time guys.. 😃

• Posted

Hey Buddy

Did you try any medication to relax the bladder neck or your doctor just wants to go into surgery. There are a few medication that will relax the area and it may help.

Did your doctor tell you how many he will do. I would tell him no more then one. If he does more then that your bladder neck will never close right. You can have leaking and being it will not close right you will end up with retro ejaculation or is that not a concern of yours.

Good luck....Ken

• Posted

Hey man, we talked about it before. I think you are replying to hamza arent you?

• Edited

Morning guys, some update here.

Im after 6 sessions after acupuncture, I started 4th month after surgery (1st of February - so maybe 5th? depends how you look for that 😄 ).

A lot of ups and downs, but I was yesterday night with girls in pub, that was awesome feeling from 1,5-2 hrs without toilet. Of course after some beer i had to go 3-4 times every 10 minutes, but after it settled down to 1,5hr. Never been out with anyone and enjoying my time like yesterday. So in total during 5 hours i could have been in toilet 2-3 times during 5 hours without alcohol - nice.

My sleep is disturbed right now, i wake up every 2-3 hrs (i can't sleep longer) and I can't sleep a lot last days. I feel a little bit pain in the urethra/prostate (i dont know where exactly) after urination and weird feeling like bladder neck is closing and opening or prostate shooting (i don't know if you get me - it's very fast and lasts for few seconds). Like.. shocks? Hard to say.

Nothing else to add, if you have any questions, go ahead guys.

• Posted

How is your urine retention now? Do you have retro ejaculation?

• Posted

Did you recently get a Uroflow test done?

• Edited

Im in the other country so im not doing that test again. i dont have time for that. i empty my bladder at once now. ejaculation is reduced 😃

• Posted

So, the main problem is frequency. I believe your bladder is still very sensitive now. So, it can't hold urine for much longer. Let's hope this gets ok with time.

If you can, check if you can ejaculate more 1.5ml volume of semen. That's the minimum.

• Posted

The thing i've noticed - after erection/during the frequency is getting worse. after ejaculation, ~10 hours later all comes back to normal. at least from this week. I think it is due to prostate is getting bigger for a while.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.