Bump on meatus.

Posted , 83 users are following.

Hello guys, I've had this swelling on the side of my meatus for about a half and a half now and have no idea what it is. I had a full spectrum STD screening except for herpes and it can back neagtive. I also did a seperate urine and blood test and they also came back negative. I got treated for a yeast infection, but that hasn't seemed to do anything. I'm really worried and would like some feedback, Thanks.

On a side note I've had other issues, such as erection issues, anal discomfort and lack of sex drive. Could any of this be related.

Heres a picture.

6 likes, 192 replies

192 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

did you guys ever found out what is was? Did it go away by itself? Have allmost same thing

• Posted

Hi JaredG,

iam also facing the same issue... please let me know how did you resolved yours?

• Posted

Guys, update. Got the cream, but maybe I need to try more of it. Again should go and try it since that cured one of us here.

I will go to the dermatologist that looks at that kind stuff down there.

Something clear, after Chlamydia, for some of us here this is a common happening to get the bump(s).

Will come back update later.

• Edited

i think i have the same issue any help ? or advice

• Posted

go to the doctor, get tested for stds.

please come back and let us know about the results of your test.

• Posted

i did came back all negative. i was using cetraben for dry skin on penis i think it got under my foreskin and burnt round that area getting better by the day tbh after stopping the cream

• Posted

try using a product called Suragel. I have a similar issue. doctors can’t find a cause. could be something fungal or something viral like HPV. good luck getting a diagnosis.

• Edited

I can't understand why no one here has been successfully diagnosed and cured the infection !? is the diagnosis that hard !?

• Posted

the bump is a side effect, it seems.

some people had various infections, but the same bump.

for me it seems like it was chlamydia. the chlamydia is gone, but the bump is still there.

please read all posts, for some people it disappeared on its own.

for someone else it seems that an oitment did it.

• Posted

i m also suffering from same issue , wht i take next step plzz suggest me 🙏🙏

• Posted

Hi everyone. On March 10, 2019 I had unprotected sex with a woman. The very next morning I woke up with an itchy genital area, The next morning I had a red scrotum with a dime size lesion. The emergency room doctor said it looked like a fungal infection. From there, I had various symptoms including penile pain, burning, rectal pain, three white spots on the head of my penis, pelvic pain, dizziness, and has now progressed to mouth burning, throat burning, eyes burning. I believe it has progressed to a systemic fungal or bacterial infection. All of my tests have come back negative. The urinary meatus is red, with occasional stinging and burning.

I had some temporary relief from using diluted Apple cider vinegar on the affected area, and have use rubbing alcohol as well. I believe it is a fungal infection that I have, and many of you may have the same thing. I’ve been to 15 doctors, have had 20 different test done, and nobody can help me.

Going to an infectious disease doctor in a few days. Again. If anyone has any cures, please share.

I’ve taken echinacea, garlic, multivitamins, probiotics, coconut oil. Just keep trying whatever you can, and maybe something will work for you. I’ve tried a product called Suragel which I researched and purchased on Amazon. I think the company might be out of business? But this product had a unique combination of many antifungal ingredients. It’s worth a shot, and it may help you.

• Posted

hello jack i also think i have fungal or bacteria infection. For me was only oral and kissing. A couple of days after i experienced white patchy tongue, digestive issues, discomfort when i urinate, itchy urethra tip, rashes in several places through my body, sometimes pain behind my belly button, and i did get fever a couple days.

went to several doctors. out of the 7 different doctors nobody could find anything. all test came back negative. ive seen every doctor except infectious disease doctor.

HOPEFULLY YOU HAVE AN UPDATE FOR US SOON. please keep us posted.

• Posted

Hey guys, I just wanted to follow up regarding my situation which might be helpful for others here. After an unprotected sexual encounter with a lady friend, I developed many symptoms. Main symptom was urethritis and what appears to be swelling on the meatus. I had numerous other symptoms too which appeared to be fungal, including balanitis. I took every STD test known, and everything has been negative.

I was prescribed two courses of fluconazole which I think helped a little bit. I was also prescribed three courses of antibiotics to include doxycycline, azithromycine, and moxifloxacine, all were prescribed to treat potential bacterial infection. I don’t think the antibiotics made much difference.

At this point, it has been six months since exposure to this filthy woman I was with, and in the absence of any positive test result, I am now convinced that I contracted a strain of HPV. There are over 100 different strains of this virus, and most doctors don’t have the slightest clue as to all of the symptoms, because there are just so many strains. After all the research I’ve done over the past six months, on a daily basis, I feel I am almost an expert in this topic lol.

I’ve been taking a supplement called AHCC, which apparently helps to rid the body of HPV.

If you are in a similar situation with negative test results and symptoms that keep recurring, you most likely have HPV.

Luckily, this virus shouldn’t present many long-term symptoms and the body should clear it within a year or two.

I’ve learned that doctors are useless when it comes to diagnosing a symptom in the absence of positive test results, which made me somewhat obsessive over trying to self diagnose this.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.