Castor Oil for dry eyes.

Posted , 15 users are following.

Has anyone tried castor oil for dry eyes?  I have read and heard so many positive things about it and it has really helped some people with dry eyes, red eyes ect ect,,,, i have dry eyes and have tried lots of drops that the doctors gave me and none helped and some even caused the delicate skin aroud my eyes burn and sting. I am thinking of trying castor oil as its natural too!.

0 likes, 46 replies

46 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

The drops you took may not have worked because you're allergic to the preservatives in them. In that case you will need preservative-free eye drops.

As to castor oil....? Putting any oil in your eye sounds like a disaster. I imagine it would take some heavy blinking and a long wait to be able to see out through that blur again.

Not to mention how castor oil may make your eyes feel.

But what do I know?

Maybe it's a new solution!

• Posted

Hello Susie,

Please listen to me... I had a strong dry eyes problem and I am done with it by using castor oil organic 100% !

You put one drop on each eye and you will feel better in few minutes!!!

Please you must try, it's an incredible relieve !

I give this treatment method to my older sister and few others friends and fiends of friends, they all feel much better and don't need anymore to use artificial drops !

You can try with no problem... Be fearless, it's 100% safe !

God bless you... :-)

• Posted

Absolutely not !

Maybe the first 15 secondes and then you feel your eyes like silk !

I have nothing to win, I don't sale castor oil... It is safe and very economic... You put one drop on each eye in the day time and you will get better few weeks after you get cured.

I did put a drop in the morning every 2 to 3 day for 3 weeks, and then 1 times every week and 1 time every month, now I didn't put a drop for few months and feel completely relieve... Stop all artificial eyes drop, it's really bad for your eyes. It's only a 15 minutes relieve and then make your eyes even worse !

Don't listen to stupids people who talk for nothing, I try, my older sister try and some others people I know try also and now feel completely relieve !

My English is not so good as I am french, but don't worry you feel so good after few days of this natural treatment !

Sincerely,

• Posted

Oh i believe you,do u know if the cause of your dry eye is mgd or a lack of water? Mine is caused by both lack of oil from clogged meibomian glands and i also have acqueas deficiancy.
    • Posted

Mine was after a small laser eyes surgery in order to see without glasses !

After this operation, my eyes lacrymal pocket start to stop to work and my eyes got really dry, red and hurt a lote for few months until I see on YouTube this woman talk about castor oil... I try it and this change my life !!! In few day only I was 90% better !

After you put the first drop, put it again only if you need, if you need it few times a day, do it, but after few days you will need it only every few days !

• Posted

Hello Lee

I also have use castor oil 100% percent organic for ten days now.

I found it helps to smoothe eyes during computer work and inside the house. Outside on the wind my problems are the same, burns like hell .But few days ago my right eye is hurting me so I will stop to use it for a while.

With me, a believe I have water insufficiency 100% because my schimmer test was 4 mm, so doctor has inserted smart plugs in my tear duct a month ago which has helped a little.

my intention is not to talk you out of using castor oil, just be careful,

it is not for everybody. Believe me I am fighting this condition for months and none of the eye drops have helped me...

• Posted

I don't think your eyes hurt from castor oil... An oil can't affect eye, and even more castor oil, as it was use for years by pharaon in Egypte before !

If you use RESTASIS, you better stop 2 to 3 weeks this medication before using Castor oil, as they put some very strong product inside to affect any other product you will use !

But Castor oil is 100% safe... Already few people around me in my family and friends use it and nobody is hurt from using that oil !

Now every body is free to comment or do what they want... I just try to help as it save my life, I don't expect any money or price, just make me feel good to help people in the same condition that I was before !

Sincerely,

• Posted

Well everybody are entitled to their opinion. I am just speaking from my experience.

Greetings.

• Posted

I had lasik in July 2016 and in January this year my eyes got really dry and my vision blurry. It caused me a lot of stress and anxiety. They put in plugs 3 weeks ago but I'm not seeing much difference. At this point I'm willing to try anything! Can you tell me the brand of castor oil you used please. I'm hoping I will have the same great result as you did! Thanks for sharing!

• Posted

Hello,

I understand you 100%, because it's exactly what's happen to me, it was a real nightmare!

The worse is that all doctor know 20 to 25% of lasik or implants can end up with this dry eyes problem, but they don't really care as long as they get paid for the operation!!!! This make me really upset.

My castor come from a french organic company TERRES & TRADITION, but any castor oil 100% organic first cold pressure is good until they don't add anything else, no hexane just pur castor oil is good !

After you put 1 drop on each eye, you will feel so good, like a silk on your eyes, if is to oily around your eyes, you can then clean the contour of your eyes with baby soap.

Be fearless, nothing bad is going to happen to you if you follow all details I wrote... You will feel relieve soon :-)

You will put another drop only when you feel that you need and any time you need, as this can't affect your eyes at all !!!

In less than few weeks you will be cured, as now I don't put anything in my eyes... The only think I will ask from you afterwards, is to share this info to save others people from this nightmare.

Good bless you :-)

Jean Luc Dabi

• Posted

i have just brought theses eye drops with Castro oil and I so hope I get the same luck , it says on the bottle to you at night , is that what you do .
    • Posted

Thank you for the info i will contact Terres & Tradition and order them 

i must tell you there is also an averdack  company that sells pure caster oil 

drops also but they are not cold pressed.

but are 100 Organic and free from contaments

jean

• Posted

Thank you for your advise for dry eye problem and castor oil. You help my girl friend and she feels better after using castor oil for ten days.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.