Cause of dead Immune System

Posted , 8 users are following.

What causes Immune systems to become useless and non functional ? Is it drugs too many, to strong ,killing off what is good stuff in our blood,  ?

taking yet more drugs to compensate for blood disorders,to give the system chance to revive to fight back, but seemingly never does.      

What happens when the immune system can't take any more drugs, 

does it shut down totally, and then what?????????????????????????                 

0 likes, 95 replies

95 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Oh my dear, when the stenosis hit my bum/butt, I bought a donut pillow....and carried that everywhere I went and sit on a pile of big pillows with donut pillow on top of it at the computer....

Since I've worked on the spine so much, I no longer carry the donut pillow when I go out....

I use Ultra Tiger Balm too, mix some Tea Tree Oil in my little tin and just used it on my feet/ankes before I put on my ankle support....

I'm so packed with supports, what a revolting development it's all turned out to be and to think I worked out at gyms, danced my feet off for MANY years and now it's supports....

Good thing I have a sense of humor or I'd be dead...

FYI = for your information.

A chicken sausage and free rang egg is waiting to be cooked up....haven't had my coffee yet, but will in a few minutes....later...kiddo...

• Posted

Sounds as though you are going Bionic  Thank goodness you have a 

sense of humour mine is a tad lateral sometimes, but it does, as you 

say helps a lot if you can laugh at your probs . 

Ever thought of having a bum implant ? save you carrying all the cushions around, Don't have ultra T balm here, only red or white .

they both smell like sheep dip 

Sneezing really good today ,at least It's keeping my sinuses clear'

The shoulder op will be on the18 th October and he promised not 

to doany sewing unless it was necessary .just do the bone shaving

feel better for that  Drove over the moors home in thick pea soup fog 

Wintre's coming ,but then you wouldn't know about that

Grandma's recipe for coughs is Vinegar ,butter and sugar  melted 

to hot, and hold your breath when swallowing  Works,

It must be breakfast time with you eggs and sausages  enjoy

• Posted

Morning Joy ,are you up and about yet? Sunny here,was going to a car

boot,but got a touch of laziness, no doubt I will regret it as it will probably

rain next week

I see your fan club has increased by 1,  Marey, with her unheard of (to me) disease .Where do these awful diseases and body rot !!! come

from, and why can't the so called proffesionals, repair us. I would

be grateful if they just sorted one of mine  I just keep adding to the

collection  

Just acquired a Ganglion on my index finger, Well, it's different, never

had one of those beforesad

• Posted

Spelt professionals wrong --------------It's this machinebiggrin
    • Posted

Hi, up and around and eating my breakfast soup.....

A ganglion appeared on my wrist probably 20+ yrs ago and it does not bother me...it's there but I ignore it...does not hurt, etc.

I just listened to 1 hour of the World Climate rally in NYC on my public radio station. If we the people don't make changes, our health won't matter anyway. Activists from all over the planet are particiating.

Here in So. Cal. we are seeing a respit from a 5 month horrific heatwave and still in a 3 yr drought. Not Good conditions....Mother Nature is not a happy lady.

• Posted

Hi Joy, iv'e missed you, 20 years is a long time to carry a lump around

this one interferes with me holdind a pen.

Still full of cold, using Manuka honey for the tickly throat .thank

goodness it's not dropped down to my chest.

Have you any livestock to worry about?

Could do with some hot weather to kill a few bugs MINE 

Iwon't ask you what is in your morning soup-----------but I hope you

will tell me.

cheesygrin

• Posted

No livestock, just humans and plants in my apt. I live in a city near the ocean, Santa Monica. We do have coytes coming into town from the mountains around us and a tiger found it's way to downtown santa monica and the animal control had to get it back to the mountains. These wild animals are hungry and thirsty....just like many wild animals around the world....

I'll talk about my soup concotion later...

• Posted

Now you have made me green with envy I moved to 

southern Ireland about 18  years ago  living near the sea, walked and

rode on the beach almost  every day Then I had to leave and return to

U.K to look after my mother, So I am not a happy bunny.

In the  good old days,I heard that people whacked Ganglions with

something heavy 

• Posted

Yes, I heard that too when the ganglion first came on, someone said hit it with a heavy phone book....but I did not....it's never bothered me...

When my ex brought my then 2 yr old and me to Southern Calif, I was kicking and screaming with resistance, I was a rooted Pennsylvania girl, Trafford born, I believe there is a Trafford in England, but I would never go back to the East, many say California is a State of Mind....

I like me a lot better since my 49 yrs here.

You must have livestock, right?

• Posted

Sadly ,no livestock at all now Theres a big hole in my life now No horses

no dogs  .nothing hairy at all Do miss horses, but have finally found a yard on theoutskirts of the city, and ride through the woods ,,,,,but the 

horses are not the same as your own. they are on the whole bored out of

their  minds  I do go to Cumbria a few times a year and ride in the forest

and stay near  Lake Windermere.. Horses there are a happier bunch.

Although I was born in a city I am a country girl at heart.

Trafford  has a football ground (famous) and a huge shopping centre.

and is about a two hour drive from here 

Possiblity of breaking a finger or two if I whack the lump, will try the

Tiger balm on it

• Posted

Oh that is interesting about your Trafford....the little Trafford where I was born never grew, it actually went back in time as I saw it when I went back to visit my parents for years.....our Santa Monica almost has too much "noise".....The young people love Santa Monica by the sea as did I before it grew too big and busy.

We have a pretty prominent English community here....english pub and tudor house.

I hardly go down town anymore, too much distress from the hip replacement and my walking....

Wonder if some pressure massage would reduce the ganglion, it's gricle as I understand it....did you do a google search on remedies?

• Posted

Nearly bedtime Joy, been watching new series of Downton Abbey, bit like

keep forgetting you won't know our  T.V programmes

Trafford Park Home to Manchester United football team . Football is 

about as exciting as watching paint dry  . I didn't  google ganglions, I just

think that Tiger Balm is a miracle ointment, even though the smell is

a bit fierce .

I bet there is an Irish community with you as well, They DO get into

every corner of the world.

It must be so frustrating having your body damaged by someone who

was so careless ,and no doubt you would like to kick his head in. 

The trouble is now, that there are very few quiet places left anywhere

I do walk in a really nice wood near home, and watch the squirrels 

hurtling around.  Night Joy, speak soon x

• Posted

Well, it's 3PM here and I just got off my Ice Pack and then Heat and need to take recycle trash out....a little walk to the alley behind my apt....then think I'll get on my recumbent bike and loosen up the tight knee....grrrrr

Never got into Downton Abbey but some of my friends enjoy it a lot. Have been watching the FDR documentary going on here....how this president struggled with polio and keeping it all together for 12 yrs as president here....

Noiw I know this is true; the hip bone connected to the knee bone, the knee bone connected to the ankle bone....these have all been affected since hip replacement.....

Sleep Good. j x

• Posted

11-23pm, and it's VERY dark , be careful on the bike, bit dangerous for

cyclists here. Motor bike riders  are worst they drive like speedway riders on country roads, then wonder why they get mashed.

Ham omelette for breakfast  night x 

• Posted

oh silly girl....my recumbent is in my living room and I use no resistance so just peddle away and often 15-30 minutes.....

A friend who is 64 recently took her bike with another friend and went along our beach front and when getting off the bike, she fell and broke one wrist and fractured the other....she's been off work 6 weeks now....She hadn't been on a bike outside for some time and didn't know her capabilities.

Now another friend who is 71 and a female, rides a BIG BIKE and goes across the U.S. into Canada and Mexico, she belongs to bike clubs....went to Florida recently on her bike from Arizona where she lives for her brother's memorial service...2000 miles give or take.

I think she is NUTS....you would not catch me on a bike outside....any kind....

• Posted

had a laugh at that one Joy. never crossed my mind that you would be looking at wall paper on your cyclelol rolleyescool

You are still in bed, at this point in time  7-30am andwe are off for breakfast

Speak later 

• Posted

Hi. you should be out of the sack by now Iv'e just had a couple of hours

in the garden, making things homeless ,they shouldn't eat my plants 

why can't they eat weeds !!!!

Closing now, going to have a cup of tea , Yorkshire tea  of course x

• Posted

Well, if I get on my recumbent bike during a tv show I watch the program....I don't turn tv on until 6PM so during the day on the recumbent I just kinda go into a meditation, close my eyes and cycle.

Now, I know you Brits love your tea, tea leaves have HIGH FLUORIDE in them....I'm an anti fluoirde activist and believe "F" causes too many health issues, from joint fractures to thyroid damage...and if the water you use has "F" in it, then you are getting double whammys of fluoride...

I know a LOT of Europe does not add "F" to their waters but the UK does to a degree. The U.S. is horrible with this toxin. It's all for profits not for health of the people, I've done years of research on this subject...

So now we've discussed the immune system. More to think on from yours truly.

• Posted

Hello Joy, I haven't done a runner ,Iv'e been pressing some wrong keys

and after 5 days of NO mail, It dawned on me that I have somehow

deleted something , so, Iv'e pressed  a few more keys to see if I have got 

everybody back .Would you do the honours Joy, and just send me a yes

then i can join the lap toppers again, 

• Posted

Hi Jacqi, all is quiet here, played bridge today, just ate my dinner and will watch my evening tv....Hope you are OK. j
    • Posted

Morning Joy, it's pitch black outside (and in) theres a full moon, and no

wind. I just thought about you .and if you had any rain yet? Iv'e just

recovered from a bad Flare, and in  3 days It's operation day  ,after that It will be pain  Have you any remedies ,that I can buy NOW because I will not be driving for at least two weeks I'm giving my ganglion a lot of

pressing, which seems not to like ,and is getting smaller.

Hope you are well  Jacqui

• Posted

goog morning you two!

ovely description jac

good luck with your op xxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Posted

Good to hear from you my dear, hope all goes good with the surgery, what kind of flare?

No rain here, pretty darn DRY....dowsers are being hired by communities to dig for new wells for many off the public water grids...

What is surgery for? Ganglion? If it's getting smaller why surgery?

I'm OK, looking into Prolozone which are injections of vitamins, homeopathics and oxygen into arthritic joints and other pain areas... Talk later....J

• Posted

Luv the effects of Tiger Balm on muscles. Great stuff. Then sone spooning massage I'm good to go.
    • Posted

Jacqueline ,

I understand exactly how it is to loose our beloved animals. 

I had three amazing horses for over 22 years , 5 dogs 3cats . All such a part of my every day living.

then one by one as they aged they became sick. I lost them all in a 4 year period. Plus I almost lost my husband.

its taken 3 years to adjust. My husband is better and we finally adopted a rescue dog. 

I would luv to have horses again but it's too much for us as we are in our late 60's. We rode in parades I did trail racing on my Arabians for years. So I have had a good time. I just lost my last horse a Tenneessee Walker my Rolls-Roycebiggrin of a ride. He was 33 yrs old. I miss them very much. I am so grateful to have live with them and had a wonder life learning from these magnificent  animals.

• Posted

Morning Joy, such a long time since we had ""words" just scrolling through

your herbal remedies, and came across the Ganglions Mine has gone,

I pressed and massaged it into submission with the help of Tiger balm.

The diviticulitis is WELL under control ,due to the probiotics and Vit D

Tinnitus still a major prob, I almost had an attack of gout ,but the 

cherry effect soon kicked that into touch.

I hope you are as good as when we last ""spoke""

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.