Edited , 158 users are following.
Hi everyone. First time posting here. I am worried that I feel much worse after an increase in my Citalopram dosage from 20mg to 30mg.
[u]Some symptoms I've been experiencing:[/u]
- insomnia and bad sleep during the night
- tiredness and "brain fog" during the day
- persistent anxiety and circular thoughts
- feeling reckless and self-destructive
- hopelessness, feeling lost and directionless
- unable to write or be creative for my studies
- panic attacks and chest pains, which have never subsided throughout my 10 weeks on Citalopram
Please can anyone offer some advice or share their experience. I just really want to know that it gets better and that my life will improve on the increased dose. I am really not coping right now and can't see a way forward.
4 likes, 617 replies