orlistat, diet buddy wanted!

Posted , 21 users are following.

I took orlistat last year and lost nearly 2 stone in about 8 weeks but then I went off track, I'm currently 15st 2lb and startin back on the tablets 2moz. I have bookt a holiday in September and really want to loose around 2-3stone.im after somebody to keep in touch with and offer encouragement to each other whilst taking orlistat. Xx

4 likes, 47 replies

47 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

I think a what's app group os a great idea!

I did write a post up previously but guessing no one saw it. PM if you would like me to create a what's app group. It's a good way to support each other, send receipes, pictures, exercise plans and just get help on general

• Posted

Hi,

I'm in need of some weightloss friends. Doc has told me to take metformin and orlistat for next 3 months. I currently work abroad so there is no one here I can really talk too.

I start the tablets in the morning. Keeping my fingers crossed I have no 'issues' 😀

• Posted

Hi MaryPoppins,

We have a group set up and if you would like to join, PM Shreeti with your number to join us....... i hope you have whatsapp and wi-fi as you abroad.

we have an amazing group and discuss everything, meals etc. Look forward to having you join our group.

• Posted

Hi guys,

I am 26 years old, in desperate need of help and support from people in the same boat as me. I have dieted so many times in the past 3 years and I just continue to to lose weight then gain it all back and a bit more sad I am 5ft10 and weigh 15st10. I keep hitting brick walls, I honestly don't know what to do! I am booking in with my GP tomorrow to discuss orlistat bit don't know if they will prescribe it. Please can I join your group?

Look forward to hearing from you all,

Danielle

• Posted

Going to my GP on Friday and am also stressed that they won't prescribe it. How did it go?
  • Posted

Hi can someone send me the what app phone number so I can join the weigh in please?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.