BV FREE

Posted , 17 users are following.

Ive previously recommended two proven probiotic strains in killing the bv biofilm, L.reuteri rc-14, and L rhamnosus gr-1. and ive now been bv free for 4 months. I had it for two years, and tried many things, but realized that if i didnt kill the biofilm it would just keep coming back. It didnt take long for the symptoms to go away with just a pill a day. I also only use warm water to wash the outside of my vagina, no scebted soaps, detergents, pads or tampons. Basically you cant use scented anything if you have problems with bv. Feel free to message me with questions, or if you need some advice.

3 likes, 79 replies

79 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Just curious, what is the name of the probiotic? I recently used gentian violet and that seems to have done the trick but just as a back up I wanted to know in case I needed to try this route. Fingers crossed I won't though

• Posted

Ive been taking that for almost a year with no relief and I'm religious about taking it... 😦

• Posted

Hi, have you also been avoiding things like douching and anything scented down there? I avoid bleached tampons and tp as well. Im sorry you havent found relief!

• Posted

i need help i been dealing with this 2 years now ive tried everything i can this is the worse a woman can have .

• Posted

boric acid suppositories they work but its not a cure. just

relief the symptoms

• Posted

OMG Why didnt i find this months ago?!? So I Just ordered mine and i have an antibotic sitting in my purse i am going to hold off on the antibotic and try this first cause i have been battling BV for 11 months and im over it. I have tried almost everything. Im over here wondering if theres medical procedures cause they can take it all hahaha. Fingers crossed!

• Posted

if you're taking antibiotics, stop. they kill your bacteria and my friend in pharmaceuticals showed me a pic (too big to attach), but maybe i can message if anyone wants to see it. your bacteria doesnt BEGIN to grow back until 1 year later, and doesnt even get close to "normal" until 18 months. the cycle resets every time you take them.

• Posted

Taking antibiotics isnt an option for me, metronidazole gives me horrible side effects. I firmly believe it just contributes to the problem

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.