Constant feeling in head of penis to urinate

Posted , 136 users are following.

45 male. 3 weeks of constant feeling of urine in head of penis - pressure. Urinating is a weak stream but get brief relief. Some hesitancy. No burn when urinating or pain anywhere else. No feeling in bladder just in the head of the penis. Going to the toilet a lot. Started after masturbating. All UTI, STI test negative. Painkiller and anti-inflammation pills don't work. Going crazy with the feeling. No previous penis trauma or surgeries. Had no meds. Dr won't give antibiotics as now infection noted. 

0 likes, 393 replies

393 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

yes please what was your outcome i have the same symptoms. 3 months now, im going crazy with this. no infection, no std,, protate normal, had the scope which showed no issues in the bladder or urethra. I Feel urge to urinate in bladder, which is immediatly felt in my penis head. there is a sensation of pressure, and burning. The amount of urine does not justify the pressure, the pain, the burn

• Posted

what was the outcome of your cystoscopy I am dealing with the same

• Posted

I'm also going through the exact same thing. please let me know if it stopped or if you found out what it is. this is such a nightmare and torture.

• Posted

hi mate have you found anything out i am suffering from the same problems

• Posted

Hey Miktek, i know it's been over a year since this post but i am going through exactly what you described. all infection tests come negative, urine test comes negative, yet i feel a constant feeling in the head like you described. please if you see this, let me know what you did. And if you ever found an answer. I am going crazy this is worse than pain, it's worse than anything. this feeling is just torture.

• Posted

Hi have you find any out anything yet? im also going through this.

• Posted

I am having the same feeling if urine in the head if my penis. been going for about 3-4 weeks now. i think it also has to do with sex/masturbation. like all of you, all infections and prostate issues have been rules out. any updates????

• Posted

did you ever manage to cure this. ive had the constant feeling of pee in the head of my penis for almost a year now aswel its driving me insane at this point. started when i did edging too aggressively. held back ejaculation biggest mistake of my life

• Posted

hi, also interested if you ever got your issue resolved, as i have been having similar symptoms for quite a while now.

thanks

• Posted

did you manage to cure it? ive had the same issue of uncomfortable feeling of pee in the base of penis after i held back ejaculation too agressively when edging

• Edited

just wanted to update. I guess i was about 12 months ago when i inquired. I went back to the urologist begging for an answer. He told me after all my tests, cytoscope, ultrasound were normal that i had irrated the urethra. It can take up to half a year but it will heal. Im happy to report yes it took about 5 months from onset, to a full recovery. I had all the symptoms you all report. You feel hopeless. depressed. Just hang in there. Inflamed, irrated, urethra......if it gets to that simply tales for ever to heal, and unfortunatly the symptoms suck. As hard as it is there are some things that help. Stay away from caffeine, irratates the bladder makes symptoms worse. That was a tough cold turkey quit. But it helped big time. I also had to tone down the masturbation, and change technique. Hope that helps guys

• Posted

me too I almost 100% heal I'm about 80% is all on your head I also got tested I'm 4 months suffering from this symptoms. does your start with anxiety? my was scare I got cancer or std and worry but I got tested for alpt of thing and bladder and kidney all normal would be nice if you explain how your started. thank you. reading you comment help out and feel better.

• Posted

was your urine bubbly? my urine bubbly so I have to get that check out.

• Posted

thanks for reporting back. always good to hear positive outcomes. mine has been going on for about a year. i do feel like it has something to do with urethra as it get irritated every time i pee.

mine stared after a quite cold bike ride, even though doc said bike riding has not much to do with it, i do think it could have triggered it.

• Posted

Hey Chris,

Im curious what your symptoms were? I have similar symptoms after a vasectomy. Im being treated for BPH, but sometimes im skeptic. Mine symptoms are urgency, a bit of incontinence, and the sensations are worse when sitting or laying down.

Thanks,

Chris

• Posted

hi i have jad a constant feeling of needing to pee feel it in my penis more then anywere else

have had this problem on and off for five years gets better for about six months then comes back

have noticed when it comes back I’m having a lot of sex and drinking coffee and Stuff for irritates the bladder is this similar to you I really just want an answer of what I have as I’ve seen so many urologist and then have been able to give me an answer

• Posted

thanks for the update, i am

having the same issues and its been about 4 months now. i do notice that its worse when i am constipated and i was wondering if you felt the problem more whenever you had full bowels. Also, at any point did you get post dribble when urinating?

• Posted

hey I appreciate the info I've been struggling with this for months now. did your doctor diagnose you with an irritated urethra or did he just say it was that trough process of elimination? I'm having the same issues where all of my tests are negative but they say it's not inflammation or irritated because nothing shows up on the blood or urine tests. I guess my question is how did he come to that conclusion?

thanks for any help/ advice you can give me!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.