Does anybody else feel normal and pretty good in the evening ?

Posted , 18 users are following.

Just wondering if anybody else perks up in the evening ? I feel terrible when I wake up and takes me 4 hours to get out of bed ! 

I can barely wash a dish .... but in the evening I feel somewhat normal human . Sometimes don’t want to go to bed as want to RELISH the GOOD feeling !! I know it will be gone in the morning 😩😩😩

What is that all about ?????? 

1 like, 66 replies

66 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hi Lori,  mornings are beastly for me...I have “obligations” so I need to push through.  I am wobbling all over the place between the vertigo and nausea. I am a little more at ease in the evening, but I think I just feel relieved that another day went by and I didn’t collapse from my symptoms...or have to rush off to the hospital.  Also everybody is home, so if I did “ collapse” somebody would find me...eventually🙄

• Posted

Oh Lou that so reminds me of how I feel - when my family was young, I used to relish those “alone time” moments.  Now, I panic & a sense of dread comes over me when I know no one will be home with me.  What the heck? Crazy thoughts  of worse case scenarios cloud my thoughts...I never ever was this person before - 

• Posted

Totally! I’m grateful I have obligations though - just getting things done in the morning drives me on, even though im feeling awful, I just keep saying - just keep it together, this will pass, you’ll feel better in the few hours...xxx
    • Posted

Oh definitely!  Otherwise...I probably would never leave my bed!  I just take lots of breaks in between 🤗

• Posted

I like them all here...but cannot stand if they are near me sometimes 😂

• Posted

I forgot...speaking of crazy thoughts...when I was REALLY bad about being alone... I would leave the front unlocked In case I needed to call an ambulance...so they wouldn’t have to break the door down to get to me and my husband would have to fix it...completely NUTSO!  I am better about that now 🤪

• Posted

Nothing sounds crazy Lou .... I do that if I’m driving ... think of my escape route if I lose it or freak out . 
    • Posted

I too loved being alone and it never bothered me .... now I don’t like it and for the first time actually feel very lonely . 
    • Posted

OMG lou I’m just the same, I really struggle to get through my working day with the same symptoms as you then I get home which is a great relieve iv actually made it through another day without collapsing in front of someone or someone’s found me dead alone in my office. Then once my husbands home I start to calm down. 

I sad problem is We’r wishing the days away which is wishing our lives away and it’s just not fair. 

Love to all and wishing we feel better soon 🤗x

• Posted

Thanks anxiousface!  I am going to the dr tomorrow to discuss my Vestibular Migraine theory...then to my new obgyn the day after to get back on oral BCP.  I am sooo much more informed now...I will not be sitting on the exam table crying!  I’ll let you know!  Somethings gotta give.  🤗

• Posted

Me too Lori. Being alone never bothered me. Now I find myself feeling very lonely.
    • Posted

I know how you feel. I struggle every day getting out of bed. I have two young kids, a boy and a girl age 9 and 5 respectively. It is so difficult because you know you have your obligations and responsibilities where they are concerned but sometimes I wish I could just send them with someone for a day or two just so I could get some rest and relaxation. The only peace I have is when they are at school and when the hubby is at work. But the day seems to go by so fast that they are home before I know it. I can't wait until they are old enough to do more for themselves. I had my kids late so during their formative years I found myself smack in the middle of peri. I hope I'm still in one piece by the time they are older so I can enjoy them more. I feel that peri has made it difficult for me to enjoy my life. It has robbed me.

• Posted

I’m so sorry I feel your pain ..... I’ve never felt so lonely in all my life 
  • Posted

Yes I can definitely relate to this feeling. I wake up feeling horrible and can feel like this off and on all day and then all of a sudden just like that it will lift off by evening time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.