Does anyone know what "FLEXISEQ and its "ACTIVE INGREDIENT", SEQUESSOME", is?

Posted , 45 users are following.

Both are trade mark names. It is a cream meant to relieve painful joints but it is extremely expensive. Before I go out and buy it I would like to know a bit more about it. I am male, 72 years, in overall reasonable health.

1 like, 125 replies

125 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hello William, replying to your question about flexiseq.

As a female age 77 with severe arthritis in both hands, I had become desperate for some help.  I am also a pianist for a choir and have really been struggling with playing the piano.  I have had severe pain and swelling of the fingers on both hands for over 12 months and attend the arthritis clinic where I live. Nothing has helped until I saw an advert for Flexiseq, although it is not cheap, I believe that it is amazing.  Within 3 weeks of using it morning and late evening, t my hands started to

• Posted

Hello Sylvia, i have just brought this product and wondered because the area is your hands and you wash ur hands throughout the day, do you put the cream on more than twice a day?
  • Posted

Just started using this on my knee three days ago. The pain has gone and I can walk up the stairs rather than crawl!! It's totally amazing. Am going to try and get it from my GP but am not hopeful.
  • Posted

So pleased that you are getting some relief from your pain and hope it carries on.  We can only recomend something if we try it and have results (good or bad).  Maybe it won't help everyone but you have to try it for yourself.  Doubt is the Doctor would prescriobe it because of ther cost, please let me know if you have any luck.

sylvia76794

• Posted

Thanks Sylvia. I will let you know, but I am doubtful unfortunately. I don't expect the drug companies can make enough money out of it to launch it on the market for NHS users.
  • Posted

Hi i am dr taha from egypt.i am 29 yrs and i have osteoarthritic pains in my knees, ankles,shoulders & hands but no limitation of movement.do any one believe that in that age one could have osteoarthritic pains that early and affecting all mentioned.the question is : Could flexiseq make a diference for me and save my joints from mass crippling?
    • Posted

I doubt if you have Osteoarthritus as that is usually caused by wear and tear and people get it when they are older. You may have rheumatoid arthritis, but you would need to be diagnosed properly by a doctor.  Flexiseq works by lubricating the joint so I'm not sure whether it work for you or not.  It could be worth a try but it would be very expensive to apply it to lots of joints. You only get a small tube and it goes very quickly. 
    • Posted

Have you been tested for Genetic Haemochromatosis (GH) ? I understand that of all the joints ankle arthritis isn't particularly common in the general population but is extremely common for sufferers of GH. Initial indications are through a blood test for Serum Ferritin and Tansferrin Saturation levels and if raised then genetic testing.

• Posted

hI ami having chemotheraphy is is ok to us this product ?
    • Posted

Hi Blackmore37938,

As this product contains no drugs whatsoever and works only by replacing what naturally occurs in the body, I would see no harm in using Flexiseq qhilst undergoing chemotherapy treatment.

However, it would be best to check with your doctor if you are in doubt.

- Mistrys Pharmacy

• Posted

Hi William and all other interested parties, the information as detailed in the reply from Benny Blanco is as acurate and descriptive as you are likely to get regarding the proerties of Flexiseq, I will not be able to enhance these details any further.   I can however comment on my own circumstance as I regard myself as having sufficient eperience of this product to do so.   I first stumbled accross Flexiseq through the internet approximately 9months to 1year ago, before it was on sale or available to the British market, the product was readily available and on sale in Germany and after watching the Pro Bono Bio marketing video, I decided through desparation to give it a go.   Perhaps at this stage I should add that I am a 64year old male who appart from the Osteoarthritist in my knee, is in good health, not overweight for my frame and I regard myself as still being very active, given the active sport related lifesyle I have pursued throughout my life, from a very early age , it is little surprise to me that I am now suffering from this disablity.  Since applying this product without fail once a day (not twice as recommended) every day without missing an application, I would say that the level of pain I was experiencing has declined considerably to the extent that I can now play golf at least once a week and with managed care sometimes twice a week.  I'm under no illusion that it will cure the osteoarthritis but it has in my case most definetly allowed me to continue with my beloved sport, something I was comptemplating having to give up altogether.   It is an added bonus for me that the product is now freely available at most high street chemists therefore I don't have to navigate a web site written in German, I also discovered that I could source the product from the Irish Republic although it was slightly more expensive.   I also think anyone proposing to start using the product should mark the level of pain they are experiencing on a scale of 1 to 10 before commencing and closely monitor the chosen level over an initial period to see if the twice a day application as recommended by the manufacturers could be reduced to one a day, the cost of the product is the only criticism I would make, twice a day every day soon eats up a 50g tube.  I hope my insight to the possible use of this product proves to be a benefit to someone out there, Keep on growing young!!.....Best Wishes.
  • Posted

i have arthritis most everywhere especially right wrist.  One surgeon proposed karpandji suave AND a partial fusion. The next top guy I saw said "no don't". My partner says to just use this wonder cream.

So I'll try it. But Benny, what is this possible side effect you are concerned about?? It's a bit scary to just mention it without any further information.

Mike

• Posted

I started using flexiseq about ten days ago and miraculously after the first day noticed improvement in my knee. I had an arthroscopy about 18 months ago which has made my knee worse and apart from cortisone injections this is the only stuff that makes any difference. The benefit did level out but that could be because the tube was quickly running out so I was using less, and I also had a few days without using while I waited for more (ordered online ) to be delivered. It isn't a miracle but for me it helps me continue doing what I want to do and more importantly without drugs as such...I walk a couple of miles a day with my dogs and am on my feet a lot for work so I can do without being crippled by arthritis. I would recommend it and I look forward to seeing more benefits through sustained use over say a three month period. Apparently effects build up over time so eventually you need less.
    • Posted

Interesting to read your E Mail. I have had good results from the Flexiseq and have been using it on a daily basis for 3 months.  I have had good results so far and the pain has deinitely subsided.  As a pianist I have been struggling with very painful hands and I can now play without much discomfort.  The only way you can find out is to try it.  Just wish the product was not so expensive as a tube only lasts 3 to 4 weeks.

• Posted

Wow 3-4 weeks!! One tube lasts me a week..but it's my knee ...though I don't have too humongous knees smile I suppose hands wouldn't take so much cream though? 
    • Posted

As we get older (or sometimes not so old) our bodies start to change, and of course we can't stop Father Time.  As far as I am concerned I am willing to try anything within reason to help the severe pain in my hands. Flexiseq has certainly made a difference to my painful hands and if I feel something will help to improve, then I will try it.  There is no point in condemning something if you have not tried it for yourself.  Sylvia
    • Posted

According to the instructions that come with the tube you apply a small amount to the side of your knee. No need to cover the whole of your knee.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.