Does this look like herpes or yeast infection sores ?

Posted , 170 users are following.

imageI was with a guy for a year, 7 months ago I went and got checked for STDS. I came back positive for chlamydia. Me and him didnt last too much longer after that. Two weeks ago i got checked again and was cleared, but the doctor said i had a roaring yeast infection. I also had sex with an old friend 2 days prior to that. After i got checked i had unprotected sex with him again a couple weeks after. The sex was rough and my vagina was hurting felt torn. We had sex saturday so when monday came i was still feeling sore i checked and seen i had an ulcer. Over the next few days I got another one and there so painful. I was feeling sick like my whole body was sore, chills, head cold etc. I want to know does this look like yeast infection sores or herpes im so scared ?? im also leaking a lot of watery discharge it looks white while it comes out but when i wipe its yellow ?image

0 likes, 279 replies

279 Replies

Next
  • Edited

get swabbed incase it could be either one

• Posted

She swabbed 2 weeks ago and it was yeast that cane back, when you say swab is it them swabbing me again or actually swabbing the sore ? Also how long before results

• Posted

the sore and results could take a few days to a week

• Posted

is heavy yellowish watery discharge associated with yeast? or herpes ? Also another symptom is im super itchy and irritated idk if the other bumps on my majora is from the irritability or what

• Posted

the discharge will be yeast if u have been swabbed and thats wat it came back as

• Posted

it could all be yeast the sores aswel its hard to tell because herpes can look like that aswel which is why i say to have the sores swabbed

• Posted

I feel like it keeps getting worse and worse this is how it looks now hurts, it doesnt hurt when i pee im just having pain and discomfort image

• Posted

So herpes is not associated with discharge ? Also what blood test do you ask for to see if its been active for months or recently transmitted ?

• Edited

looks like it could be herpes looking at that last image

• Posted

not always the case regarding discharge. looking back now, that was my first sign of my infection was the watery discharge for several days as the lesion was forming. herpes can appear differently on everyone. always seek a medical diagnosis if you think you infected or have possibly been exposed.

• Posted

i recently had a break in my skin from bathing its getting worse does that mean i have herpes

• Posted

Hi Diana, did you get any results on it? I had a tear in my skin that looks worse also

• Posted

what did the results come back as ?

i am having the same bumps

• Posted

so it was just a bad yeast infection that caused sores.?

• Posted

these don't look like yeast infection sores to be honest. very much like Herpes.

• Edited

did you figure out what is was? i gave the sane bumps right now and that pic is the closest ive seen inline to what i look like.... i went to a walk in clinic and they swabbed and said i gave BV and a UTI but negative for the trich test which they said covered herpes. i was also in a hot tub for like 5 hours the other day, and they said it could be a reaction to that....

• Posted

im having the same issue but it burns when i pee.. this is the only thing i can find that shows what my sores look like...

• Posted

hello, i am exactly on the same phase rn, the itching, the sores and even the discharge. what's the reason behind it and how are you now?

• Posted

hello, how are you now? it also burns when i pee. did you get to know the reason behind it?

• Posted

hi! im 16 and i havent had sex in over a year, i was tested four months ago and probed negative on everything however im suffering the same sores in a similar place and im freaking out. like seriously freaking out. my parents refuse to take me anywhere to get looked at god i havent even been to a doctor since i was like 12. i had to have my ex take me to get tested a few months ago. i have no access to medical professionals and i just want to know whats wrong with me. i get yeast infections often and im thinking its a yeast sore but i have 3 of them and ive been crying for the past two days. my grandma keeps telling me not to worry but i am very bery worried

• Posted

i have BV too with those bumps waiting on a swab test did you find out if it was anything more ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.