Does this look like herpes or yeast infection sores ?

Posted , 170 users are following.

imageI was with a guy for a year, 7 months ago I went and got checked for STDS. I came back positive for chlamydia. Me and him didnt last too much longer after that. Two weeks ago i got checked again and was cleared, but the doctor said i had a roaring yeast infection. I also had sex with an old friend 2 days prior to that. After i got checked i had unprotected sex with him again a couple weeks after. The sex was rough and my vagina was hurting felt torn. We had sex saturday so when monday came i was still feeling sore i checked and seen i had an ulcer. Over the next few days I got another one and there so painful. I was feeling sick like my whole body was sore, chills, head cold etc. I want to know does this look like yeast infection sores or herpes im so scared ?? im also leaking a lot of watery discharge it looks white while it comes out but when i wipe its yellow ?image

0 likes, 279 replies

279 Replies

Prev Next
  • Edited

from the last image you posted i would say those definitely look like herpes sores. but you would have to get them swabbed to be sure. try and keep it clean and dry down there and dont irritate the sores by wearing tight underwear/clothing

• Posted

hi ive been going the same sores went to urgent care wed got treated for any stds was tested for everything got swabbed she told me mine was healing its not painful anymore to walk only when i wipe or wash too hard but i didnt have any flu like symptoms just discharge what does this mean ? this video is day one

• Posted

this is day 1File size is too big

• Posted

the file is too big. before you hit done change the file size at the bottom. try medium

• Posted

it wont let me send anything im doing it off my phone

• Posted

yeah i did it off my phone too, iphone let me i just had to change size

• Posted

its been a week today

went back to urgent care results are not back yet

never really hurt only when rubbed with tissue or towel after shower

today i have white discharge

experiencing some cramps as we speak

• Edited

I was just diagnosed yesterday with HSV2 and I’m crushed

I’m 25 a mom the doctors didn’t give me anything to research or help me he told me to go on google I honestly want to kill myself but I just keep looking at my son I feel as though I’ve failed him as a mom I’ve been reading online it’s saying I can’t even kiss my son

Also I recently gave someone oral sex we had sex but uses a condom each time could I have passed it on to him

Can I pass it through oral if I have HSV2 please help me idk what to do I can’t believe this I just want to die.

• Edited

You have not failed as a mom because of this. If you have hsv2 only on your genitals you can not pass it from giving your significant other oral sex. Chances of passing the virus female to male is 4% males mostly pass the virus to females bc it is easier to catch for females. Refrain from having sex when on an outbreak. Chances of passing it without symptoms is possible but very low. Your life will go on, its not the end of the world.

• Edited

also you can kiss your son, again if you dont have hsv2 in the mouth you are fine.

• Posted

couple weeks before my outbreak started I has a sore in my nose could that be it to

i assumed it was from the weather change

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.