drunk again

Posted , 13 users are following.

yup

0 likes, 77 replies

77 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Oh, Missy, what happened? Look after yourself today.
    • Posted

I think what happened was seeing my youngest son in gym and him not acknowledging me....an excuse...but I've had it.

• Posted

Try not to dwell on this and don't beat yourself up over it. Someone once told me to think of it as falling of a bike and then getting back on it straight after.

take care and post how you're getting on. You help so many people on this forum alone and have loads of people who care about you

• Posted

Yeah, Misssy, so you had a blip. I know you're feeling bad about this.

So stay upbeat and stay right here and move on, special lady.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Posted

I'm anything from upbeat..just keep scr*wing my life up more and more.

• Posted

Oh well.....pick yourself up and start all over again.  Keep us informed, Misssy, we are here for you always.

Keeping you in my thoughts,

Pat xxxx

• Posted

We've all been there, some of us like me, many many times. I love everyone's replys especially ADE, Vicki and Tess. Remember the longer the binge, the longer it takes to get well. 

My heart goes out to you but praying you will soon be back on the sober bus again xx

• Posted

so true....the more I binge...the harder it is to stop.

But I felt like a train hit me this a.m. and drank a beer and went to store for more...ugh.

• Posted

Keep strong Missy,

I also had a big blip last nigjt and hating myself today.

So all of us know how it is and how you feel afterwards.

Knowing that this is 'day one' for you makes me feel stronger and i shall follow your lead and your example. You give so much support to others, you are the best.

• Posted

sorry to let you down...but this is apparantely not Day 1 for me.

I couldn't handle the hangover...3 days now...and no food...I need to stop tommrow...

• Posted

Nobody is letting anybody down here.

Bless you.

So today is not day one but you know it will be tomorrow or very soon and then you will feel so much better.

• Posted

yes, I DID feel so much better not drinking for about 40 days...but emotional pain gets too much.

Then...I put myself in THIS physical pain....I'm drinking and I feel sick...and I keep drinking...and I will keep feeling sick....I'm so SICK of this.

• Posted

Misssy I also meant to say to you that I think you're very brave to admit to having this blip.

paper fairy is quite right when she says about the longer the drinking, the longer it is to get back on track.

was going to say hope you're feeling better today, but then thought if you're anything like I used to be, then although you're not drinking you still feel cxxp!

just keep us informed that you're ok xx

• Posted

Thx Vicky...yup felt like crap...opened a beer...and still feel like crap.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.