feel like im going to die soon?

Posted , 203 users are following.

Has anyone felt this way? Its like after i started suffering from anxiety and going through panic attacks, my brain has convinced me that i am dying soon. Like yesterday i was conviced i was going to die today. Please tell me i am not the o ly one that feels this. I also read that people feel like theyre going to die and then they died suddenly. This has me soooooo stressed out!! Help!!

25 likes, 271 replies

271 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hi Josey,Have you had reflexology or aromatherapy? Both good for stress. I have had anxiety for many years.It comes and goes. I am just over 4months post hip op! I am also a carer for my disabled hubby. So not easy for me.swimming and dog walking are good as well.regards Amanda
  • Edited

Feel like this everyday.. I convince myself that today is going to be the day every day.. I am working on understanding that I have health anxiety but the symptoms of a heart attack and anxiety are so similar that I always thing that I'm going to convince myself it is anxiety and that will be the time that it is a heart atttack.. you for sure are not alone...
    • Edited

I know what you mean the symptoms is so similar I'm worried about my heart all the time..my most disturbing symptoms is chest discomforts..like tightness and soreness right in the middle
  • Edited

You are not alone at all. Its debiliating to live with an anxiety disorder. Its a like a thousand little deaths. See if you can learn mindful breathing and anxiety for dummies cbt book explains how the mind plays tricks. All of us are negtive thinkers and self talk terrible things consistently. My friend and always have a laugh that if we could reverse this we would be the happiest people alive.
  • Edited

every night i feel like i will die in my sleep, im glad im not alone 

• Edited

I write letters to people I miss. They are always super loud in the event that I don’t wake up.
  • Posted

Yup I go through that everyday..but it's been 6 mths and I survived. .so I guess I'm Okey just anxiety messing up my life..I'm 23..how old are you?how's the symptoms lately?Imy sure you'll be fine ..
  • Posted

I have started feel this way about a week ago! It's horrible and I know for me it can't be anxiety, I don't get chest pains or anything I just feel like my time is about to be up and Gods about to call me home. I do get very very upset because I don't want to leave my 4 year old or my 9 month old behind. They are both very attached to me and I am also still nursing my younger son. I also don't want to leave my husband. I love my babies and my husband so much and I don't want to leave them. That's the part that gets to me the worst and I'll cry and cry about that. It also has started going threw my head about my funeral and it's starting to really scare me. I'm not ready to go yet. I want to be here growing old with my husband and watching our babies grow up.... I can't shake this feeling though and I just don't know what to do about it
    • Posted

Hey how are you feeling now anybetter if so what did you do to get better i also been feeling the same way as you lately ive seen the doctors but say its just anxiety which i dont think its anxiety either because i dont get symptoms i just have this horrible feeling all the time like my times up its very overwhelming
    • Posted

If you get any suggestions please share them, I have the same feeling daily, it overwhelms me to the point that I very rarely even leave my home.
    • Posted

I feel the same aswel it's like my time is up god is calling me the angel is on the way to get me I'm going to die and Leica my family it's nasty

• Posted

Your post really got to me. . . i have been feeling exact same way i have a 4 year old and 5 month old and i have an amazing man in my life and i dont like imaging something bad happining to me and them be without me
    • Posted

Hey Lauren I am the same. I feel I'm going to have a brain anurisim. But have been feeling like im going to go any day now for about 25 days. It all started 4 weeks anylltarredgo anylltarredgo tarred my 3 year old daughter took a seziure. I have convinced myself I gave myself an anurisim. I feel every day this is it and it scares me so bad I cry all the time. Like you I don't have any heart palps or racing heart, no chest pains or pains anywhere really besides my head. I have horrible horrible headaches all day every day since the seziure. It's horrible and I justt want to feel normal again 😢😢😢

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.