Feeling spaced out and constantly tired dizziness and irritation

Posted , 69 users are following.

I've been feeling like this for the past 4/5 months now and I'm starting to loose hope I'm so worried that something is seriously wrong with me. It's hard

To describe how I'm feeling as a lot of people don't understand. It's like I can't focus on anything my mind is just constantly spaced out it's like a high/drunk sort of feeling which makes me feel dizzy and abit nauseous. I'm suffering with really bad tiredness with it I just want to sleep all the time I'm not interested in anything or motivated I just feel trapped in this little glass bubble wanting someone to smash it I want to wake up one day and feel normal. I'm also suffering from waking in the night from hot and cold sweats my blood pressure is fine but my pulse is abit too fast which I have been put on propanalol. I just can't focus and this feeling of being out of it is affecting my every day life and I would do anything for this to go. I'm so scared to go for scans and tests incase I have a really bad under lying health issue but everyone keeps telling me that it is related to mental health and that I will get better. I give birth to my LO 10 months ago now and I was told that birth can trigger many mental health issues and I've recently started taking sertraline 50mg for my depression and anxiety... someone please help me I feel like I'm never going to be myself again I just need this fog to clear and I just want to be able to wake up and live normally without struggling.

5 likes, 134 replies

134 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

This sounds like me. I'm 26 and I have been suffering mental depression since i was 16. To be honest I ignored it for a long time because I had no dignity. I feel spaced out all the time and my confidence is at the lowest it can be. I feel a constant pressure on my head like a blood clot. It sometimes goes away but because I think about it all the time it just gets worse and I don't feel like I'm even there at all and I can't process simple thoughts that a f*****g child can do and it sickens me. Sorry for the swearing. Because of how I am ihavwno friends and have no proper relationship with anyone in my family but they are all selfish f**ks and don't give a s**t about anyone but themselves. I just want to feel normal and be ble to be myself in public but when I'm in public my my anxiety goes crazy and I don't no how to act because of my depersonalisation and my mind switches off an all I'm thinking about is how I'm behaving and that people are looking at me. I over think things in my head and I think it's interfering with my true intelligence and I forget how to actually properly think and I feel I'm going so insane that I can no longer put up with the pain I'm feeling. I don't feel human anymore and I've forgotten how to properly interact with people and because of that I never go out and s**t myself away from people. And I just keep getting worse because when I'm alone all I think abut is how pathetic I am and how pathetic my life is and how much I've f****d my life up. I hate the idea of people looking down at me but because of my depersonalisation I cannot be myself around people therefore I act like I hate everyone and don't really speak to anyone. People are too f*****g small minded to understand how I'm feeling and too happy dappy. I want to be normal and happy again but I feel as tho I'm never going to change. I cry most days when I think about how my life is. And how I feel and how other people think of me. What I hate about this world is that it's so judgemental. I feel as tho I could be very intelligent if got my head out of my ass. But I have no confidence and because of my health issues I feel like a total retard and I do silly things in public and it's so embarrassing. My depression has gotten so worse I've started to oversleep because I have no reason focus get out of bed. Honestly I just want to die but I'm too much of a coward to do anything. What sickens me the most is that no1 gives a s**t. If ivory a professional they won't be able to give me solid advice. I feel hopeless. I literally can't go out because of my anxiety. People just stare at me like I'm a weirdo. Even when I get drunk I'm still not able to be myself. Basically I need serious help. Im in hell 

• Posted

hey brother, 

I feel your pain and to some extent i have been there.. heres a little bit about me.. 

'I had this feeling arise out of nowhere about 4 years ago. I saw this experience as an imbalance in the body/mind that tries to self correct itself through asking for our attention. in other words it could be a state of old trauma appearing to be dealt with, one thing i now know for sure is that it IS an emotional issue or imbalance. 

I have many resources i can direct you too if this message resonates. For me this experience didn't start to lift until i started to allow it (which i know can seem impossible) but that is the first step. Learning to meditate, eating plenty of fresh fruits, no smoking, alcohol or drugs!, exercise, sunlight, good friends are all things I would recommend you take into consideration' 

This WILL pass, usually when one stops focusing on it, whatever you resist will PERSIST. this is a natural law  [smile]  

If you have any questions, i am here to offer my assistance/help as much as possible, because i remember how scared and lost i was! 

hugs 

Mike

• Posted

Hi, folks.

Although vitamin D does help, exercise caution and ensure that you are also getting enough K2 - D assists in calcium absorption, and calcium helps with anxiety.  However, K2 is the traffic cop that directs calcium to your bones and teeth, and keeps it from being deposited into your soft tissues.  there are various studies published on the internet.

More importantly, magnesium deficiency is a cause of most anxiety issues.  Please look into this.  Because of agriculture, magnesium is depleted in our soil, and therefore, we are not getting enough of it in our diet.  It's a very critical element that we are all missing to various degrees.

• Posted

Hi,

It has been few months for me. At the beginning it started with strong heart pulse. But later it turned into my head. Tunnel vision, Dizzines, irritation, problem concentrating and so on.

I am also becoming a bit anxient because of that. I am taking Vitamin D and Magnesium. Hope it helps... If not, next week I'm seeing docs. Will follow this thread please let us know if any of you found a way to solve this problem.

• Posted

I don't think you should expect the Vit D suppliment to work that fast. I've been on it for about a month now. I'd say I've had some improvements but still observing

• Posted

Hi there, did you get anywhere with resolving your issues?? I am having the same problems for over a year now and am really struggling, any help appreciated. Thanks.

• Posted

Hello all, 

I had this feeling arise out of nowhere about 4 years ago. I saw this experience as an imbalance in the body/mind that tries to self correct itself through asking for our attention. in other words it could be a state of old trauma appearing to be dealt with, one thing i now know for sure is that it IS an emotional issue or imbalance. 

I have many resources i can direct you too if this message resonates. For me this experience didn't start to lift until i started to allow it (which i know can seem impossible) but that is the first step. Learning to meditate, eating plenty of fresh fruits, no smoking, alcohol or drugs!, exercise, sunlight, good friends are all things I would recommend you take into consideration smile 

This WILL pass, usually when one stops focusing on it, whatever you resist will PERSIST. this is a natural law smile 

If you have any questions, i am here to offer my assistance/help as much as possible, because i remember how scared and lost i was! 

hugs 

Mike

• Posted

Good morning Mike.

I've had this problem on and off for 3 years. I noticed that this time around it started when the weather changed. It's cloudy and rainy all day. So I feel drowsy throughout the day. I have no energy to go out and do anything, I'm home watching videos on my phone all day. I workout daily and I drink plenty of water. I work for the fire service and my sleeping pattern is all over the place. I also think that what might have triggered this is that I'm trying to start a company and it seems to be impossible and it has been very stressful. I've been reading comments about people taking vitamin D for this issue. It won't hurt to try it. I'm just pushing through this and hope it goes away soon.

• Posted

I'm experiencing similar symptoms for a while but today bad foggy head and eyes sore. I just don't have my usual energy lately. i just had partial nail removal on Friday monor surgery as it was constantly ingrown most people would say it's because I'm obese. I also have lymphedema that I'm to wear compression socks daily for rest of my life😭in past got cellutis attacks any suggestions? i'm not great drinking water or exercising

• Posted

A lot of the stuff written in the OP and subsequent posts sounds like deficiencies and electrolyte imbalances to me. I’d look into magnesium/potassium/sodium relationships and see if you perhaps could do with supplementing. 
    • Posted

Thanks for your suggestion will check it out. Hopefully supplements will give more energy âš¡

• Posted

Hello everyone.

So, I was dealing with the same feeling for over a month. I had no desire of being around anyone or have a conversation with anybody. I'm 35, I'm athletic, I workout 5 days a week, and I work for a fire department. I went to the doctor several times and he prescribed me a generic brand of xanax for anxiety. I did not take the pills, I continued doing what I normally do. What i did was buy multivitamins. What I also noticed was that my blood pressure was running somewhat low and I was drinking beat juice twice a day. Beet juice is know to lower blood pressure because it dilates your vessels. I stopped drinking it and the feeling started to go away. Maybe it has to do with something you are eating or stress that's building up in your body. I do have a very stressful job and I sleep 4 to 5 hours a night and when I work I sleep from 2 to 4 hours. It's the worst feeling to feel like your body doesn't have a soul. I wish you guys luck and hope you guys find a solution to the way you feel.

• Posted

your well-being may also be related to the fact that you do not sleep well at night. a tired organism has no energy to concentrate or cause other emotions. man becomes apathetic. if propranolol does not help you, do additional research related to the level of vitamins in your body. Maybe this vitamin D or B deficiency works for you
  • Posted

Hi folks - thank you for this forum and for sharing your symptoms. I've struggled with fogginess, grogginess, anxiety, etc for years - well pretty well all my life and I've now accepted that I'll probably be on low dose anxiety medicine for ever (I'm 51 and high functioning Aspergers). While I hate the feeling, I'm coming to some sort of acceptance and just keep trying to do the right things: eat well, take some exercise each day and follow a decent sleep routine. If I'm not carefull, I get obsessed about getting enough sleep and then I sleep even less! Be kind to yourself as well - I'm inclined to push myself to my limits all the time and it's not helpful. I was also v low on Vit D but I suspect that's a symptom of anxiety rather than the other way around - and my test was after taking a supplement for several months. I've since doubled the dose but not noticed any particular improvement. Haven't tried magnesium with it though. Hang in there - just talking and knowing others are out there feeling the same helps. I'm sure that gentle relaxation/ meditation/ mindfulness are also helpful - I'm just not too good at following my own advice. Also, try not to get too obsessive about your symptoms and think about other positive things. I sure haven't got the answers but these are things that help me a bit! Cheers.

• Posted

I know this post was from months ago but it makes me feel better that im not alone, besides the Vitamin D and Magnesium resolution are there any other self care remedies you guys have found? (yoga, meditation?) I recently started feeling these symptoms and need all the advice please!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.