Found a BV cure!!!

Posted , 59 users are following.

After having it for almost two years, I can finally say my symptoms are FINALLY showing improvements!! I've tried literally everything on this planet from antibiotics to hydrogen peroxide to tea tree to garlic to lemon to coconut oil to vinegar to yoghurt.. still nothing.

So I did some research and I found a woman on YouTube who said salt water bath is the cure. I tried it but it didn't really work for me but I can say it soothed THE OUTSIDE of my vagina. But of course the problem is internal. So I figured I'd use salt water tampon. 

Salt works by drying out the bacteria by drawing out the water from their cell membranes, causing dehydration. 

Hence killing it. This may help destroy the BV biofilm that attaches to the vaginal wall by drying it out, causing it to no longer survive. I figured that's what it would do. 

So I got a small cup and poured around 100ml of water and added one heaped teaspoon of sea salt ( has to be sea salt ) then I mixed it together. Then added a tampon inside n left it to soak in the solution for 30 mins. Then I insert it and leave it in for about 2- 3 hours repeating twice a day. I'm currently on the 4th day and so far the discharge and odour has decreased drastically. The itch has gone!!!

I'm going to do this for another 3 days then I'll follow up with canesten vaginal probiotics and I'll update you smile 

I'm also taking vitamin D3 tablets 400 I.U per tablet. Twice a day! 

So far I'm impressed with the results but this is the only thing that has worked for me and actually shown results. Different things work for different people.

6 likes, 67 replies

67 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

VITAMIN D3 IS WORKING FOR ME!!!!!!!!

I’ve been struggling with bv since 2013. I had sex with my ex and the condom broke. I had a really foul smell so I went to the dr to get tested. Everything thing came back negative but I ended up getting a yeast infection and BV.(that’s when my bv arrived and hasn’t left)

Mind you, I was a virgin before that incident happened.

Ever since that night I’ve been getting bv, I would go to the dr, she would give me an antibiotic, cure it for a month or 2 and it would come back. This has been going on since 2013. It’s depressing and makes me not want to be sexual with my current bf bc no matter what I do it will come back.

2 days ago I started taking Vitamin D3 and Women’s one of day  and OMG I can already tell a difference. LADIES PLEASE GIVE IT A TRY. I’ve tried everything and I can honestly say I feel like my old self again. I never comment on message boards but I really want to help out because having chronic bv is h*ll.

• Posted

READ THIS LADIES!! I had BV for the past 6-7 years, every day ... never a break.. it destroys underwear, and became rather embarrassing in the bedroom department. 

I couldn’t have a nice hot bath 

I couldn’t have a bubble bath 

I couldn’t wear undeadwerar 

I couldn’t wash my hair in the bath 

I couldn’t do a lot of things 

I finally found a cure! Well for me anyway! Ever noticed you go to the shops femfresh £4 and still gives me BV,  that canastafresh stuff £11.99!!!! I tried Johnson’s baby moisturising bath and for 3 days I’ve had NO sign of BV, 

It is PH balanced and gives you smooth skin £1.50 

I’ve now got 3 of my mates to try it and they have all said the same it worked immediately xxxx

• Posted

you poured it in the bath right? and sat there for how long? or did you rub the product around your private part and wash it off? sorry i want to try this but you were'nt specific or at least i don't understand how to do it myself

• Posted

i know this is more than a year ago but i also tried out your

method and definatley

worked for me unfortunatley when i got my period it came back so im doing it again for a whole week 2 times a day hopefully it will go away for good this time .

• Posted

I have suffered from Bacterial Vaginosis for years and tried everything. Diet, prescription medication, changing underwear fabric etc etc and finally after 7 years read on another form about the isla soap stick. It balances the PH bacteria and works instantly. After two days of using it I noticed an immediate change in odor and within a week nothing!!!! I then used it once to twice a week and now completely BV free!!! It's been 8 months now and once a week or every fortnight I will use it just as a maintenance precaution. I cannot tell you how happy I am that I finally found something that worked. Nothing else worked and was starting to think I would have Bacterial Vaginosis. You can buy it on their website.

• Posted

I just bought the Isla soap stick- i have used it 2x so far both 4 days apart for 1 minute each-----i don't think it working------- how often and how long did you put it in for? did you do days in a row or not??

• Posted

The Isla soap stick does not work. I have also noticed that the posts that says it does are posted word for word all over the web for the past 3 years. They are ads.

I just discovered BV 3 months ago, before that I never got as much as a yeast infection. since then I have tried garlic, tea tree, coconut oil and they dont work. I did receive one round of antibiotics and canisten inserts that helped but the symptoms came back mildly after my period and escalated after second period.

I am trying the salt now and am also on my second round of antibiotics, I hope it goes way for good this time. I am also taking 1billion probiotic capsules.

• Posted

Hi i know what you are going through go and get a yoni vagina steam i got one on friday this is saturday no oder no discharge she recommends 3 visits i have two more to go what ever herbals she mixed in that bowl it worked i hope this helps you

• Posted

hey please try BLACK SEED OIL..i take the pills ..i know the feeling ive struggled fir almost 6 years and this past 1 and a half was depressing..chunky discharge and a fishy smell that wouldnt go away ive tried everything...i wanna cry right not bc i have been cured for almost a week ...after taking one pill my discharge was gone in a hour and this was the last day of my period and the next day after i took another one smell was gone !! also ive had sex numerous of times and still bv free. The pills are sold on amazon but they also have the liquid .

• Posted

Amen. You can smell the ad a mile off. The long story, the over sell, and the dead giveaway is the inclusion of the link for SEO purposes. Shameless, exploiting people's suffering for spam and sales 😡

• Posted

I brought black seed oil I've been on it 4 months but they never cured me that was boric acid 3 years of trying everything.

• Posted

it stop working for me also ...im going to try the sea salt method if it dont work i guess im back to inserting boric acid

• Posted

I, like everyone else, tried EVERYTHING in the book. Some treatments would stop it, but then it would ALWAYS come back. I thought of the simplest thing I could do to end it, and stopped wearing underwear altogether. I have not worn underwear for about a year, and so far it's not come back! My husband loves to kid me about not wearing underwear!

• Posted

hey please try BLACK SEED OIL..i take the pills ..i know the feeling ive struggled fir almost 6 years and this past 1 and a half was depressing..chunky discharge and a fishy smell that wouldnt go away ive tried everything...i wanna cry right not bc i have been cured for almost a week ...after taking one pill my discharge was gone in a hour and this was the last day of my period and the next day after i took another one smell was gone !! also ive had sex numerous of times and still bv free. The pills are sold on amazon but they also have the liquid .hope this helps

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.