Having internal body vibrations/buzzing.

Posted , 170 users are following.

I've been experiencing these body vibrations/buzzing for about 2 months now. It started out mostly at night waking me up between 1am to 4am..if I try to sleep through it it gets worse and even into my head. I've had several really bad mornings where its been so bad I get out of bed in a panic wondering what is wrong...of course this has lead to very little sleep the last couple months. Lately it goes on all day too. At night I can "calm" it with a glass of wine but only to wake up vibrating again. I've been taking anxiety meds and they have no effect. Tried muscle relaxers and they have no effect. I've changed my diet and taking vitamins with no effect. I'm 50 years old and pre pausel as I've had on full period I'm 7 months. Im so tired of dealing with this. Anyone else having this same thing? If so what have they done about it?.I have a doctors app. in two days.

23 likes, 482 replies

482 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

HI

I had the internal and external vibrations too. I am post menopausal and can confirm they will go. They drove me round the bend I thought maybe they were driven by anxiety mixed with the flushes and pounding heart. They disappeared about 6 months into post meno but in that 6 months they did ease off so they were still there but we're more bearable then one day I woke and they were gone.

• Posted

helloo mam

with external vibrations do u feel shaking also.

my legs shake alot ..sometimes difficult to walk in st like ...do u have this symtom too.

So Happy that ur vibration problem is solved..

tk

hope we all come put of yhis menopause soon.

• Edited

Thank God for this forum! I had the internal vibrations for about a year or so. I thought I was crazy, then one day they were just gone, although I still get the occasional ringing in the ears. I would notice the vibrations mostly at night while trying to fall asleep. It's absolutely insane what hormonal changes can do to your body.😥😣

• Posted

Yes I am spiritual. I don't have the vibrations any more though.

• Posted

How about for us guys that suffer from this, too? Maybe it's "male menopause"? IDK, but whatever it is it's very frustrating. I've been dealing with it, on and off, for a little more than 2 years.

• Posted

I'm not sure, but my sister swears that men go thru a male menopause.

• Posted

Hi Juanita,

I'm currently feeling the exact same vibrations! As soon as I'm drifting into sleep, my chest vibrates, I get really hot, and it wake me up. Have these symptoms come back? Do you think it was just time that helped?

• Edited

Hi All, I'm 19 months into menopause, aged 48.5. I get those tiny internal vibrations from shoulder to shoulder right across my chest, very weird sensation! I'm on sertraline for anxiety so I presumed it was a side effect...

• Posted

But I am only 24, i have internal and external vibration both. It's about 6:00AM and I still can not sleep I feel so much fear inside me. Please someone help me whats wrong with me.

• Edited

Sounds like anxiety to me.

I’d go and visit your GP if I were you.

It’s def not a nice feeling and you sound panicky. 

Anxiety leads to panic attacks.

Anxiety is about the worry, fear and scary physical Sensations  in your mind and your body.

• Posted

They are so frightening, but just know that you’ll be okay even though the internal tremors are a horrible affliction!!! Hang in there please!
    • Posted

I'm only 33 and I feel the shakes inside my body but I dont be shaking on the outside can't sleep at night feel like body giving out.

• Edited

I wake up feeling like my body is in a frying pan and my skin is sizzling - Not burning but the sizzle feeling if that makes sense
    • Edited

Hi, I've been experiencing these tingling electric like surges. But you are saying something about spiritual. Please explain

• Posted

dont worry.  It will get figured out soon. Someone mentioned they were low on B12 and folate. Try a subliment for that and see if it doesn’t help. 

Also question: Do you have any metal or metal plates in your body from a surgery?  If yes where and when did It get put in. 

• Posted

Why are you asking about metal plates? I started having the buzzing /tingling feeling in May 2019 and I had a metal plate put in my wrist in January this year. But the tingling started in my feet not my wrist and worked its way upwards. Could they be related?

• Posted

a lot ppl say the ring in the ears are of spiritual signs. that's as much as I heard.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.